Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel She still wants Chad

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Oofy doofy only works for 30year old single moms

Dodeca

Bluepilled Blackpill Normie Satire :waitwhat::forcedsmile::kys::rolleyes::(

Why do white people love making Cuck shit like this @METALMILITA88

Why do white people love making Cuck shit like this @METALMILITA88
It is the current trendy ZOG zeitgeist for whites to cuck themselves. Hopefully they are just actors.

And it’s not just a white thing either. Any low value male (like the guy in this video) has 2 options when dealing with a chad type man especially if it’s an ex.

Either submit, or stand your ground by acting arrogant and potentially get beat up and clowned. Most whites due to our higher impulse control and risk assessment would choose to submit, rather than face harm or further humiliation at the hands of a high value man. Negroes on the other hand would probably have an altercation like this that would end up in death or serious harm over a foid :feelsclown:

It is the current trendy ZOG zeitgeist for whites to cuck themselves. Hopefully they are just actors.

And it’s not just a white thing either. Any low value male (like the guy in this video) has 2 options when dealing with a chad type man especially if it’s an ex.

Either submit, or stand your ground by acting arrogant and potentially get beat up and clowned. Most whites due to our higher impulse control and risk assessment would choose to submit, rather than face harm or further humiliation at the hands of a high value man. Negroes on the other hand would probably have an altercation like this that would end up in death or serious harm over a foid :feelsclown:
If you're white, you should just move to San Francisco and get an Asian foid

If you're white, you should just move to San Francisco and get an Asian foid
Disgusting. Don't even joke. Having hapa sons would be tell. I could easily ascend with a noodle whore I'm sure but I don't want subhuman sons

Most whites due to our higher impulse control and risk assessment would choose to submit, rather than face harm or further humiliation at the hands of a high value man. Negroes on the other hand would probably have an altercation like this that would end up in death or serious harm over a foid :feelsclown:

Myself and Justus are outliers, of-course.

Disgusting. Don't even joke. Having hapa sons would be tell. I could easily ascend with a noodle whore I'm sure but I don't want subhuman sons
You might have HAPA daughters, who will then breed with a white Chad who will then give you Chad grandsons

It's a joke but it's rooted in reality

women are a hivemind