Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel She saw me again

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So I was on bus and this girl got in and saw me suddenly, i remember she was from my course last year and I asked her out,she rejected then blocked my number. Now she saw me on the bus and shocked, and then left the bus in next stop. Why I have to see this bitch again and remember my misery?

Awkward
It's over

ask her out again, nothing to lose

So I was on bus and this girl got in and saw me suddenly, i remember she was from my course last year and I asked her out,she rejected then blocked my number. Now she saw me on the bus and shocked, and then left the bus in next stop. Why I have to see this bitch again and remember my misery?
i get you bro, i really hate this bitches that treat us like rapist for being ugly

Now she saw me on the bus and shocked, and then left the bus in next stop. Why I have to see this bitch again and remember my misery?

They say, females are caring and nice and yet you received treatment like this.

Did you smile and wave? Where did she sit and where did you sit? Describe her behavior during the ride.

Just say hi bro

It's over for turkmencels

I honestly regard any foid I see with absolute contempt at this point. Looking at pictures online makes me angry. I can't help but realise how they'd hate me if they saw me in person.

Should have held frame harder

Make your move :chad:

Try hitting the gym bro.

Should have followed her off and choked her out at the bus stop

Next time make sure you cant be seen and just rot in your room.

In the upcoming future men are not allowed to go outside, because they might be a threat for the female population, so we have to rot inside of our rooms.
Should have followed her off and choked her out at the bus stop

Or maybe throat lift her.

Can normies and cucks please stop saying females are the most compassionate and empathetic gender. Besides my mother, NO FEMALE HAS BEEN NICE TO ME

You should've asked her if she's pregnant.

How did you get her number then?