Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel She saw me AGAIN X2

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I remember mentioning about it in a previous post: https://incels.is/threads/she-saw-me-again.111395/ I was on the bus and again I saw the foid who rejected me once,btw,it's second time we saw each other again not I know my mind is fucking with me,she looks cutee as always (lol) why I have to remember how miserable my life is ?

Cum on her ass when she isnt looking bro

"ew here's that creep again"

Never acknowledge her existence.

and that kids is how i met your mother:soy::soy:

she saw me and gave me same look I'm 100% she remember how stupid i was
Then you should of done something right there and then. You should of spat in her direction, made funny faces, stupid noises.

If somebody looked at me like that they would get SMACKED!

????

why are you asking people out in fucking college?

at least in high school girls are somewhat different. fucking approaching in college is just him asking to be murked.
i last approached before i was in high school jfl

confidence was destroyed after that

Lmao, stop being a cuck. Forget about her.

the only girl i asked out was so horrible to me i cried for a month and skipped numerous days of school to avoid her
the last girl I approached was some nerdy 5/10 whom friendzoned me for some guy who barely fucking cared about her. she actually had the gull to virtue signal to me about 'waiting till i was older' to initiate a relationship, and 'focusing on myself' for the time being. JFL.

u must live in a small town to see her again that soon, over for buscels