Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She loves her uglyboi

Say what you want but foids who are artists and men who are artists and belong to a "freaky" type/are genuine oddballs and contrast strong with conventional beaty (or better so say, they outright embrace some uglyness as beuaty) tend to treat sub5 better.

Its precisly the broken mechanism in their head that allows them to detach their sense of beuaty from biological vectors. Beaty, as we see it, is honestly pararell to what we find sexually attractive. Symetry, sharp lines, harmony, grandness, shiny things, order etc. With people born with genes making them lean harder or less into one aspect (its for evolution ultimetly to decide what prefference should get supremacy)

Whilst bluepilled and when digesting the blackpill after first taking it, I did a a lot of Tinder runs to double check. Artist foids were in proportion 2 or 3 to 1 among the scarce 5 matches I got (and I'm in a decently populated area)

Say what you want but foids who are artists and men who are artists and belong to a "freaky" type/are genuine oddballs and contrast strong with conventional beaty (or better so say, they outright embrace some uglyness as beuaty) tend to treat sub5 better.

Its precisly the broken mechanism in their head that allows them to detach their sense of beuaty from biological vectors. Beaty, as we see it, is honestly pararell to what we find sexually attractive. Symetry, sharp lines, harmony, grandness, shiny things, order etc. With people born with genes making them lean harder or less into one aspect (its for evolution ultimetly to decide what prefference should get supremacy)

Whilst bluepilled and when digesting the blackpill after first taking it, I did a a lot of Tinder runs to double check. Artist foids were in proportion 2 or 3 to 1 among the scarce 5 matches I got (and I'm in a decently populated area)
So did you ever score?

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

57,580 posts

Many many many of those are truly super. I will gladly endure every warning point for saying that once here: 57580 posts !
Thank you bro

Last edited:
So did you ever score?

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+
No.
If I would I'd be thinking I'm simply unfortunate rn. It was impossible to begin with, you think I got a response to my first message I sent?