Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel She looked at me

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
There was this beautiful girl at the tram and we started to look at each other and when she got off the tram we looked at each other one last time.
First time in my life I felt so happy. Of course, maybe she just felt uncomfortable around me.
But what if she didn't? What if she really liked me, that's why she looked at me multiple time? She was so beautiful. She was like an angel! And what if this chance was given me by the god that left us long ago, and i fucked up? Life 1 - Berith Nigga 0
What the fuck should I do next? I'm so scared of women at this point. Should I leave everything behind and take my chances next time? They think I'm a sweat anyway right?
Truth is I'm a bitch, but they don't know who the fuck I am.

There was this beautiful girl at the tram and we started to look at each other and when she got off the tram we looked at each other one last time.
First time in my life I felt so happy. Of course, maybe she just felt uncomfortable around me.
But what if she didn't? What if she really liked me, that's why she looked at me multiple time? She was so beautiful. She was like an angel! And what if this chance was given me by the god that left us long ago, and i fucked up? Life 1 - Berith Nigga 0
What the fuck should I do next? I'm so scared of women at this point. Should I leave everything behind and take my chances next time? They think I'm a sweat anyway right?
Fakecel

i refuse to ever look at any foids

when an incel gets a double take it means they're extremely subhuman

Your opinion on Metro Transit? Have the new rail routes been completed?

They managed to restructure and synchronize the rail lines/bus lines within the downtown metro area perfectly after a few months.

North Mpls is filled with them. I'll never forget the contrast I saw while riding to Apple Valley on the Metro transit train.

View attachment 562941

Except, of-course, for my beloved park. I walked through it many times over the months.

View attachment 562948

View attachment 562943
(Filled with Somalis/Arabs living on the state; the Mpls SS office was often filled with them too)

South Mpls:

View attachment 562944

View attachment 562945

Yes. Contact with the Metro Transit rails will also electrocute you.

I was on a Metro Transit bus once.

An obese, middle-aged Latina noticed my presence(I was looking through my window) and apparently believed I was staring at her reflection.

She started frowning at me.

I used to ride the Metro Transit 5B bus with a petite White blonde years ago. I saw her many times.

We've run into each other a few times. Either you're brutally mentally ill or I am. Either way, I refuse to bow to this world. I'm not gonna get fucked in the ass.

Stfu, GrAY