Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel SHE JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

BASED TALLCEL DECKING THESE HOES

Fucking good.

Square up to a man, get punched like a man.

Fatherless, mannerless disrespectful bitch got decked nicely

:lul::lul::lul:

She deserved it for being a provocative cunt. Don’t give it if you can’t take it.

She deserves it

argahahaha, she likes him more now. U forgetting they like this ?????????????

High t slayer.

Fucking stupid sheboon. Cant she see the size of the guy. Hope she gets brain damaged

isnt this what they like?, well they propably got wet anyways

Equal rights and lefts.

Even the Twitter degens agree that she was in the wrong.

Fucking stupid sheboon. Cant she see the size of the guy. Hope she gets brain damaged
Ikr he is twice her size. Shows you how comfortable she is going up to men like that. She finally met one that wasnt going to take it!!!

Lmfao. What a retard, trying to fight somebody literally 3x your size and strength.

Lmao he pushed her and she went back like 15 feet

lifefuel. I can't stop watching it.

#yearofthepatrol

jfl at females hahahahahhaa

Why are nigresses so loud and obnoxious? Every single nigresses I've ever had the displeasure of associating with has always been loud, obnoxious and overconfident - particularly ironic given their unappetizing appearance. Not suprised black guys go for white women, she-boons are the gutter trash of the femshit specie; which is about the only noteworthy achievement they might boast.

BASED TALLCEL DECKING THESE HOES

Why were those teen girls trying to attack a man twice their age and size? I wonder what the back story was. But if he were good looking I bet they wouldn't have attacked him

Notice how they formed a circle around him like some bloodthirsty hyenas, even tho they knew he was stronger then them. Pussy pass doesn't work on real men tbhtbh. I would pay this man a drink tbh.

My God does this video feels good

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

i laughed out loud. idk y girls always try to start fights and act all high T. girls are almost always the aggressor then get surprised when they get k.0'd. fucking idiots.

I hope she ended up with a coma lol

I hope part of her brains leaked out of her skull

I fucking hate niggers

This is why ogres are so damn lucky, had it been me in this video the girls would have kicked my ass because I am so small and weak don´t take your size or strengths for granted.

I fucking hate niggers
Same. I knew before pressing play that it would be a pack of monkeys screaming as they always do.

Equal rights, equal lefts.

He fucking destroyed her lmao, massive left hook. Looks like her head hit the pole and the ground too, hopefully she got brain damage.

Also what exactly, does this sheboon think she's going to do? He's literally twice her size lul

Last edited:
Black twitter is already working on getting him fired. The already have his name and location.

Source: I'm black

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Bitch got what was coming to her LMAO!

After he pushed her and she flew back 15 feet maybe she should have taken that as a sign of mercy and just backed down, was she expecting him to just stand there and let her hit him?

I wish I could do that sometime to a femoid. Very based!

N I C E
those foids think they can do whatever the fuk they want. based man, i hope she died.

a real hERo

Even the Twitter degens agree that she was in the wrong.
just scrolled through the replies lmaooooo

Last edited:
I wonder if she’s gonna run up to a man 3 times her size again?