Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment She is scared she made a fool of herself, panics, and tries to save the match

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
eI86iXu.png

e88XHoi.png

Ux4tyrM.png

MEzwjis.png

This is actually a decent save by the femoid.

Shallow cunt gets exposed, 2018 :lul::lul::lul:

jfl this cunt should be raped

I don't know, having short friends is the equivalent of the stupid "I have black friends" excuse people use after blatantly insulting somebody.

She already exposed herself as a shallow cunt

Unbelievable, never known a woman like that
You idiot she was just bullshitting in attempt to backtrack

Also she called being 5'7 a "massive flaw" let the cunt burn! :feelsree::fire::fire::fire:

I don't know, having short friends is the equivalent of the stupid "I have black friends" excuse people use after blatantly insulting somebody.

She already exposed herself as a shallow cunt
Yeah but she could have also flipped out and cussed that guy calling him a midget etc. Ive seen worse tbh tbh

Yeah but she could have also flipped out and cussed that guy calling him a midget etc. Ive seen worse tbh tbh
I mean, it's impressive for a roastie sure, but if a man were to question a roastie trait as a major flaw a bunch of white knight cucks would castrate him

if he had ansered "175" she would have instantly ghosted him
but since he answered "183" she's all over his dick and desperately tries to get his seed

brutal height blackpill

I mean, it's impressive for a roastie sure, but if a man were to question a roastie trait as a major flaw a bunch of white knight cucks would castrate him
True.

Wow the envy I feel. A girl would never go this far to not make me leave, see how much she is fighting! :feelsbadman:

Also I just clicked on this without reading the thread name and I immidiately thought when I saw how she asked how tall, that she fucked up.

Man: Do you have blonde hair?
Woman: YOU DARE QUESTION MY HAIR COLOR YOU IDIOTIC PIECE OF INCEL TRASH FAGGOT BITCH PEDOCEL SHIT
Wow the envy I feel. A girl would never go this far to not make me leave, see how much she is fighting! :feelsbadman:

Also I just clicked on this without reading the thread name and I immidiately thought when I saw how she asked how tall, that she fucked up.
Women will always apologize when they offend Chad, it's common curtousey. (Or at least on a catfish account)

Lol her "short friends" (if they even exist) must be the cucks from /r/short.

Jesus Christ that spelling is awful.

Did you continue after this?

This femoid is fake. Look at it's English proficiency and choice of words.

Can you Share more picks?

This femoid is fake. Look at it's English proficiency and choice of words.

Women write like that, not gramatically correct, at least not on tinder. You must be a real CurryCel.

Women write like that, not gramatically correct, at least not on tinder. You must be a real CurryCel.
Aye, I am. You're probably right. I have no experience in chatting with femoids.

Fuck, wish I was good looking enough for women to practically start begging for a chance to go on a date with me

She seems desperate

You will never be desired this much, remember that.

girls are so thirsty for chad, if a female is actually attracted to you you dont need game when foid literally throws herself on your cock

girls are so thirsty for chad, if a female is actually attracted to you you dont need game when foid literally throws herself on your cock
An experience guys like us will never get to experience due to genetical inferiority :feelscry::feelsrope:

I'm 183 too, so that's some lifefuel atleast

I'm 183 too, so that's some lifefuel atleast
Tallcels are the most likely incel to ascend in my opinion, being tall is a gift that many men envy. Most of the time it's simply due to the face, and sometimes even that doesn't matter.

Tallcels are the most likely incel to ascend in my opinion, being tall is a gift that many men envy. Most of the time it's simply due to the face, and sometimes even that doesn't matter.
My face is the deal breaker

Just looksmaxx bro, if you're white, even with you face you could most likely grab an ethnic easily
Just looksmaxx bro, if you're white, even with you face you could most likely grab an ethnic easily

THIS COULD BE IT BUDDY BOYOS

THIS could be how we start fixing these girls attitudes to dating.

Fucking... I can see it right now... fuck.

In your area, create a bunch of Chad tinders. Make it too good to be true. Im talking 9 inch dick millionaire with aryan god smile face

But in the bio, put one subtle flaw.

Then if the girl mentions it (or you mention it) fucking subtly do it like the above picture.

"Sorry, I'm not interested in your attitude."

Over and over again.

Subtle catfish burns.

It's over for tinder girls with bad attitudes

Holy shit. This is the reason to do catfish experiments. This honestly makes me a bit sick.

How the fuck does a girl ever chase a guy that hard? Fuck. We have no value.

Take it. If she is willing to fuck then don't miss out your chance. Btw, yeah I think she was trying to compliment you. But the heigh thing was shallow af.

The daily life of a stayce

"I have short friends"
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
of course only friends!!!!!!!!

JFL at saying she has dated short guys, the shortest she probably has dated is 5'11

Fakecel just because of height?
Being tall is like having a great face, it's right up there with frame and by itself can get you laid. Talcels ascend more often than other incels simply because they're tall

Being tall is like having a great face, it's right up there with frame and by itself can get you laid. Talcels ascend more often than other incels simply because they're tall
It's all about the face tbh

It's all about the face tbh
I've seen tall men with a terrible face get laid because they were tall, and short men with a great face ignored by femoids

those nice girls deserves the rope tbh.

It's not. She's only backpedaling because she craves Chad's cock so badly. She would change her entire world view just to get a whiff of his peen. Don't start white knighting.

I always laugh when bitches tell guys that we are bad at taking hints

yeah sure she has short "friends", how about short exes

It turned me on how desperate she got :feelsmega:

It turned me on how desperate she got :feelsmega:

Shes doing more damage control than Hillary Clinton and Roseanne Barr.

she is literally begging