Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL She is NOT letting you hit nigga JFLL

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Personalitymaxxing and confidencemaxxing
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1ga302j/bro_im_so_sick_of_it/?share_id=ww6yqIGajs-EqjNAVdGr7&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

Nigga you aren't gonna ascend by doing this shit :lul:

"It's at a point bro, where i can feel hatred in my veins to the point of physical heat"
Screenshot 20241012 165304 Samsung Internet

Last edited:
I’m at a point, bro, where I can feel hatred in my veins to the point of physical heat.
“Grrrrrrr I can feel my sigma cuck aura growing, I swear if I get my hands on these damn incels….”
civilised-discussion-v0-zpqltvw03grb1.png

nigga really thought he could hit :lul:

“Grrrrrrr I can feel my sigma cuck aura growing, I swear if I get my hands on these damn incels….”
civilised-discussion-v0-zpqltvw03grb1.png
Like who tf does he think he is? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Most of us here would kill this cuck

Its probably a woman. Or a tranny. Either way it doesn't change the fact that most men don't like promiscuous women. Just like most women don't like men who make less money than them. Or men who are shorter than them.

I'd even go as far as to say that judging someone for making less money than you or judging them for being shorter than you is more wrong than judging someone for their promiscuity, but then again I'm just an incel who knows nothing about anything. JFL. Retarded normies.

His hatred may feel hot, but he isn't hot so no-one cares

"
A lot of the "incels" also think we can get laid the moment we pick the penis we want. That men just come running to us lined up and we have these unlimited choices "