Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL She has it so hard

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
w5oncnQ.png

:feelskek:

imagine you were chad and a 0/10 femcel aproaches you would you fuck her while having average or attractive women as options? it makes sence doesnt it
edit: yeah the part that she is insulted is stupid why would you be insulted

Stupid whore.
I hope people bombarded her with comments about being an ugly whore unworthy of chad.

see,bitch talking the truth now.that's how women think when we approach them.

see,bitch talking the truth now.that's how women think when we approach them.

Notice how the first thing she says about her ex is that he's tall. Women hate manlets so much.

"I got pumped and dumped multiple times by chad, so now I think I deserve a male above 8/10, ugly manlets actually approached me, can you believe this? Who do these sub humans think they are? Please virtue signal and give me validation in the comments btw, that's why I wrote this post in the first place teehee"

she tasted Chad's superior sperm.
now she is off-limits for every sub 8 men.

Notice how the first thing she says about her ex is that he's tall. Women hate manlets so much.
Oh this is a well known one. It's incredible to me that people still deny it sometimes. Go read tinder bios tbh.

I'm sure she has many intellectual interests which are definitely not taking dick and being a general whore for Chad.

Stupid whore.
I hope people bombarded her with comments about being an ugly whore unworthy of chad.
She probably received hundreds of relationship requests.

Oh this is a well known one. It's incredible to me that people still deny it sometimes. Go read tinder bios tbh.

Yeah. If you're tall and ugly you won't get foids, but at least you'll be respected. Manlets are seen as children.

Are you a manlet? Wonder how mums feel when they have a manlet son.
Yes man. Im a manlet. She said something like this; "girls dont really like short guys"
I love my mum but this was a bit harsh.

Yes man. Im a manlet. She said something like this; "girls dont really like short guys"
I love my mum but this was a bit harsh.

Lol. At least she's honest. Most mums lie. My mum told me gilrs care about character more than about looks. :lul:
So I guess your dad is tall then. Men have to stop going fot womanlets.

My mum told me gilrs care about character more than about looks. :lul:
My mother and my two sisters are relatively honest and admit that looks and money matter the most.

Have you asked them to comment your looks?
Yes and they try to bluepill me and say that I have very beautiful eyes and eyebrows and that I am not ugly at all. Also, they tell me that there are many other ugly men who have found women, so why should not I? They know that I find myself ugly and have complexes and lie to cheer me up, but this does not succeed.

Yes and they try to bluepill me and say that I have very beautiful eyes and eyebrows and that I am not ugly at all. Also, they tell me that there are many other ugly men who have found women, so why should not I? They know that I find myself ugly and have complexes and lie to cheer me up, but this does not succeed.

:cryfeels:

lmao theres no way this is real

She probably does not understand that men usually go for their looksmatch so she is ugly herself!!

whore deserves the Moroccan treatment tbh, fucking ragefuel

I did right away, the worlds average for men is around 5'9.....

I think reading those stories about how Chads have multiple women chasing after them and they can't date them all is worse. Even if the majority of these stories are just fantasies that people try to portray as true.

I’ll give her a pity fuck.

As if she'd let you.

Who would want to be in that vile orifice anyway? It probably smells like expired sushi.
tbh ngl Chad’s castoffs would be the only thing I’d ever be able to get, but only if I have lots of money.

tbh ngl Chad’s castoffs would be the only thing I’d ever be able to get, but only if I have lots of money.
It's not worth it. Better incel than cuck. Prostitutes nowadays charge 10x more than they should because they think that highly of themselves.

It's not worth it. Better incel than cuck. Prostitutes nowadays charge 10x more than they should because they think that highly of themselves.
Doesn’t matter anyway, I’m ugly and poor. Might as well rope, but I won’t.

Yet she'd still receive validation and comfort from that.