Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SHE HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A MARRIED FRENCH MAN IN NYC

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-YFD-XYXuE

I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL YOU SINNER.

It almost feels like this bitch is making content up for the sole purpose of being the embodiment of an incel's idea of a female antichrist -- the rampant narcissism, the vocal fry, the cunt accent, the way she uses phrases like 'the ick' the insane neuroses about dating. She is everything incels hate about women rolled up into one cunt package.

But I'm pretty sure this woman is for real, because in modern millennial culture, she's is what most of them aspire to be.

Last edited:
Would (do a dr autismo on her)

Looksmatch is melancholic depressed errthang

Jesus this bitch is hideous. Imagine cheating on your wife with this buck tooth chink :feelspuke:

oh yeah foid trait

she looks like a fuckin otter

She’s being roasted In the comments and that’s a good thing

Man this is an obvious clickbait story for her OF or whorestagram why do u fall for this

her looksmatched has roped at his 18 birthday

Man this is an obvious clickbait story for her OF or whorestagram why do u fall for this
I think she's for real though

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: Id like to see that fucking bitch try and talk like that to me

Not one lone quintillasecond

Should be nailed onto a cross and raped by ricecels. At least she will be useful for at least one moment.

4:40 AH , the Working Cockroaches , getting ignored by the Walking Privilege " . :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Woman couldnt care less about your labor if your not Attractive .

@Mecoja @Friezacel @Rotter @VersoffenerAssi @Skoga @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Robb97 @Nagger @Lebensmüder @Der tote Engel ohne

It almost feels like this bitch is making content up for the sole purpose of being the embodiment of an incel's idea of a female antichrist -- the rampant narcissism, the vocal fry, the cunt accent, the way she uses phrases like 'the ick' the insane neuroses about dating. She is everything incels hate about women rolled up into one cunt package.

But I'm pretty sure this woman is for real, because in modern millennial culture, she's is what most of them aspire to be.

ugly becky.

why she open her mouth like a cow. god she is ugly

4:40 AH , the Working Cockroaches , getting ignored by the Walking Privilege " . :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Woman couldnt care less about your labor if your not Attractive .

@Mecoja @Friezacel @Rotter @VersoffenerAssi @Skoga @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Robb97 @Nagger @Lebensmüder @Der tote Engel ohne
NIGGER, THIS SHIT HAPPENED TO ME SO MANY FUCKING TIMES!!! Fuck these cocky foids who think they own the sidewalks!

I used to be polite, but nowadays I just move a little so that I can just grind my side on them. I honestly shouldn't move to the side at all but what can I do. I'm too high inhib.

No way you watched all 12 minutes of this horseshit.

Her looksmatch literally went ER. Pussyflation is out of hand

"oh my god I slept with chad (married version)" :foidSoy:

there, I summed half of every foid idea, the other one being "ew, incels"

Even the Normalfags in the comments section are disgusted by her actions.

The life of a foid is to get money from your dad or some simp, travel, and have sex with chads while you travel that will also pay for you lol

Profligates like her belong on a cross, upside down

This is exactly why the IPF needs to exist, so as to conduct special operations with retributive purposes on vile jew cunts such as this who are not merely so aesthetically repugnant as to offend the sensibilities of any man but whose pomposity and self conceit are the apotheosis of all we in the incel community abominate. May Allah send a Hilux full of Mujahedeen warriors to slowly torture her to death by inserting hot curling irons in to her cavernous and capacious vagina and then cutting her ugly fucking head off in the name of Jihad. Inshallah.

@LeFrenchCel quiet about this :feelswhere:

Adultery must bring you to electric chair or guillotine or whatever