Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR She got pregnant by a Tyrone. She is just 16 and mother of Two. Means she got fucked and pregnant at the age of 13. Wtf.

Typical nigger lover

I remember her, ah yes, this was pure fucking kino tv. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Agecucks spend their whole day defending muh baby angels while these whores are getting their asshole destroyed by tyrone at 13 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Larp. women dont have sex till 350000 acording to IT :feelsUgh:

The video starts like a typical agecuck soyboy. Not bothering watching 27 minutes of a man whining it's bad because he himself couldn't get white JB stacy pussy and is jealous. :feelsseriously:

The video starts like a typical agecuck soyboy. Not bothering watching 27 minutes of a man whining it's bad because he himself couldn't get white JB stacy pussy and is jealous. :feelsseriously:
:feelsrope:

Erinnerte mich an die Judenhündinnen, die ich gegessen habe haha:feelsLSD:

Agecucks spend their whole day defending muh baby angels while these whores are getting their asshole destroyed by tyrone at 13 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Doing it in the ass doesn't make her pregnant.

I will personally castrate all chads so my alien army can only be me and my rightful offspring

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back