Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “She finally did it! My Asian girlfriend fucked a white guy from bumble while on vacation”

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Can’t make this shit up
323AABB4 85C2 4DD2 80BC A1DF3538201B

redditors are pathetic

Reddit is for 3 kinds of people, 1. Cucks 2. Boomers and 3. Normies.
Don't ever set foot on Reddit territory unless you want to become enraged by the shit they post there.

Website should be closed and the guy found and tortured. In a sane society of course

Not to worry.

As long as the "bull" buys him a Nintendo Switch to compensate all will be well in the cuck's world.

Don't ever set foot on Reddit territory unless you want to become enraged by the shit they post there.

Lower-tier normies. Actual normies use Snapchat and Instagram.

Lower-tier normies. Actual normies use Snapchat and Instagram.
The younger demographic of Reddit are real normies, even my sister uses Reddit and she has a good social life, constantly on Instagram and Snapchat chatting with people. Maybe the Millennial demographics of Reddit are low-tier normies but the teenagers on there aren't.

They don't call it Cuckit for nothing

not to go on the side of redditors but you literally are on r/cuckold

srsly

Last edited:
asian womens' worship of whitecock is fucking obnoxious and pathetic. fucking low self esteem aliens.

The younger demographic of Reddit are real normies, even my sister uses Reddit and she has a good social life, constantly on Instagram and Snapchat chatting with people. Maybe the Millennial demographics of Reddit are low-tier normies but the teenagers on there aren't.

Are you from America? I'm 20 UKcel and back in highschool no one even knew what Reddit was, apart from the few 'quirky' people.

Sure. Another coping soyboy. Probably was crying in the shower after learning his GF likes BWC, so now he copes by saying he was into it.

You know what? I think i'm done.

Are you from America? I'm 20 UKcel and back in highschool no one even knew what Reddit was, apart from the few 'quirky' people.
I'm from the Netherlands and I'm talking about the current year, not when WE were teenagers but the current teenagers of 2020 using Reddit.

Cukholding has gone insane

This is the america people died for. Ha ha

My lvls of T just lowered

I'm from the Netherlands and I'm talking about the current year, not when WE were teenagers but the current teenagers of 2020 using Reddit.

Yeah different cultures I guess.
I'm only 20, things haven't changed much in 1 - 2 years.

“Finally” Jfl. As if she tried and failed for so long and finally succeeded.

you've been found out op :feelswhere:

Website should be closed and the guy found and tortured. In a sane society of course
“In a sane society” is the same as saying “in Minecraft” Jfl

There's something wrong with these people, man.

And sometimes its a guy whos the 3 things all together at the same time, a boomer normie cuck

Very high IQ post. Fuck reddit.

Reddit is for 3 kinds of people, 1. Cucks 2. Boomers Cucks and 3. Normies. Cucks.
Fixed it for you :feelsokman:

This can’t possibly be real... r-right??

Just nuke planet theory

how does a cuck even get a gf ? surely these are ugly people, why would anyone want to have a relationship with them.

please tell me this is a larp

Why degenerate cucks can find girlfriends and I don't? It's unfair.

Inceltears hypocrisy mode on

What sucks about this is the "finally." This man had a girlfriend that loved and respected him enough to not cuck him, but he had to have been like "Come on, PLEASE cheat on me." She didn't want to, but he coerced her. Instead of appreciating the love she had for him.

Yeah, I’ve seen some classmates that are high tier normies use it

Imagine being in a relationship and expecting this shit. This is why I don't believe in true ascension if you are an incel, yes you might be in a relationship, but if Chad wants her, Chad is gonna get her and there is nothing you can do about it.

Cucks are just incels who snapped and now take pleasure in getting sexually humiliated by genetically superior Chads. They're a pitiful existence.

That place is a hive mind, it makes me laugh how they all talk the same yet you never hear ppl talk the way they do irl.
Yikes, problematic, red flag, triggered, safe space, y'all, you guys, toxic masculinity, the future is female, manspreading, mansplain,my pronouns are, doggo.

Why are noodlewhores in the west so shameless?

Good for him. Now he needs to take a bowl of rice, mix it with that white man's cum and eat with chopstick.

Reminder that this is going to be socially engineered to be normal in 2020.

tfw never snapped anybody..

I don't even have snapchat

asian women are the fucking worst, stupid white boy worshiping whores