Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel She doesn't love you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
You might think she loves you cause you share a special bond with her (your mom) you think she's different and you delude yourself thinking that she's the only woman who doesn't care about your looks and treats you as a human being (your sister) but you're wrong. She's just like the others cause once you know a foid, you've known them all (your aunt) she just hates you for being ugly just like the rest, she can't stand being close to you (your cousin) she has just pretended to love you all these years but secretly she can't stand your ugly looks (your grandmother) cause all foids hate you remember that, all foids are fucking and hateful whores.

"She is not yours, it´s just your turn"

Yup, my sisters couldn't care less about me

(your cousin) she has just pretended to love you all these years but secretly she can't stand your ugly looks
Brutal . i am not good enough for her

I KNOW my mom nd sister don't like me. Haven't talked to them in a while now.

I have no love towards them either.

my moms annoying so idc

Your mom only loves the attention that you give her and your sister/cousin just loves how you would get in a fight just for her

When your incapable of attracting people because of your looks and lack of social skills people want to make you a servant or wish you we’re erased from existence in the cruelest ways. That is thought when they see undesirable men trying to make something of themselves @Personalityinkwell knows this is fact.

My mom never asked me about my girlfriend. Because she knows who I am to women.

My mom cares about my tbh, often times to her own detriment :feelsbadman:

My sister on the other hand would watch me be burned alive by ISIS if it meant she wouldn’t have to go to school for a day