Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting She doesn't get it

DayMoon

DayMoon

Banned
-
I struggle with a lot of post traumatic stress relating to severe bullying, suicidal ideation, and verbal abuse from teachers in my childhood. I recognize that there are people who have suffered far worse things than me, but I still feel pain over the memories that haunt me everyday. I have autism and the experiences that have built my life have isolated me even further. I have been left incapable of relating to my female peers. When I listen to women talk about their lives, they have so much light inside of them. They are so innocent and their interests are so pure. They talk about their childhoods with such happiness. They got to share it with friends doing fun activities, they got to be involved. I feel as though I would damage them if actually managed to get close to them. Even if a woman were to feel empathy for me, she could never possibly understand the experiences I have had in life. They say we bond over shared experience and mine is one I wouldn't wish on anyone.

In what sense is mindlessly whoring around to fuck the most attractive men they can seen as "pure" or "innocent"? You wouldn't be "damaging" anything unless you mean making them feel temporary disgust over having to interact with a sub, that line of thought is cucked as fuck. :feelsjuice:

In what sense is mindlessly whoring around to fuck the most attractive men they can seen as "pure" or "innocent"? You wouldn't be "damaging" anything unless you mean making them feel temporary disgust over having to interact with a sub, that line of thought is cucked as fuck. :feelsjuice:
They are innocent in the sense that there is a complete lack of trauma in their lives, they have the capacity to engage in such hedonism due to the absence of emotional scarring. They only know life in the pleasurable way they have lived it.

Odd username and avi

Im so fucking depressed that I am hurting physically

There's an UFO in your profile avatar.

Im so fucking depressed that I am hurting physically
Energy poverty kills. Hey, but WEF is telling me we're stopping Putin by sacrificing our "comfort" lives.

This is what happens when you don't lack sex and experienced teen love.

I struggle with a lot of post traumatic stress relating to severe bullying, suicidal ideation, and verbal abuse from teachers in my childhood. I recognize that there are people who have suffered far worse things than me, but I still feel pain over the memories that haunt me everyday. I have autism and the experiences that have built my life have isolated me even further. I have been left incapable of relating to my female peers. When I listen to women talk about their lives, they have so much light inside of them. They are so innocent and their interests are so pure. They talk about their childhoods with such happiness. They got to share it with friends doing fun activities, they got to be involved. I feel as though I would damage them if actually managed to get close to them. Even if a woman were to feel empathy for me, she could never possibly understand the experiences I have had in life. They say we bond over shared experience and mine is one I wouldn't wish on anyone.
Next level betamaxxing

Imagine thinking foids are innocent

Bro please stop thinking women are some sort of angels or innocent. They are everything except that, because of feminism and kike materialistic world we see their true skin, they are the primary reason why we lurk here on this website in the first place...:feelsree:

The innocence is all an act, behind closed doors they lick chad's stinky butthole and get fucked by big dogs. No such thing as an innocent foid