Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel she didn't detect his bad personality

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
FoidToxic

blood and tears are shed for the chad tbh

I wouldn't have done that but I guess my personality is bad and its not my looks :lul: :lul: :lul:

Women would rather get beaten multiple times as long as their boyfriend isn't sub 8

And its funny how everytime someone notices a bad personality trait in a single guy, their quick to come up with "No wonder youre single" when in reality foids are shit personality detectors.

I'm sure it's his personality that won her over... this is lifefuel, honestly. She could've chosen a nice guy, but instead went for the asshole Dark Triad Chad, and now she's paying the price. Chads literally make bitches go batshit insane.

Friendly reminder; never feel sorry for women.

fucking meme gender

The fuck? Why even post this online instead of going to the police? Lmao holes attention whoring knows no bounds.

You notice they always tell us that their charm convinced them to stay. Something tells me a ugly man just so happens to not have that ability. Weird how that happens.

Toilets have their pick of men... They choose this.

The fuck? Why even post this online instead of going to the police? Lmao holes attention whoring knows no bounds.

yup. Its pretty possible she also staged that blood stain scene for sympathy points on cuckbook. Look at that fuckin bloodbath!!! Since she stabbed him AND herself, how is she not in protective custody in a mental hospital rn? But she is able to take a phone pic of the hallway and write a long whiney jewbook post about it?

wish i could piss in her face tbh. Fucking retard

yup. Its pretty possible she also staged that blood stain scene for sympathy points on cuckbook. Look at that fuckin bloodbath!!! Since she stabbed him AND herself, how is she not in protective custody in a mental hospital rn? But she is able to take a phone pic of the hallway and write a long whiney jewbook post about it?

wish i could piss in her face tbh. Fucking retard
That too, it looks like a medival battle took place in that house not 2 indviduals stabbing eachother with knives.

She haven't got any choice other than to fuck Chad and be beaten by him over and over again, a couple dozens times straight. You must understand her difficult life circumstance filthy nihilistic inkels :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I'm sure it's his personality that won her over... this is lifefuel, honestly. She could've chosen a nice guy, but instead went for the asshole Dark Triad Chad, and now she's paying the price. Chads literally make bitches go batshit insane.

He sprayed her with windex to bring insane whore back to her senses so she grabbed a knife to kill him

seems legit, inkels rage :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Chad has good personality for beating the dumb whore.

Personality detector must have been broken

fucking meme gender
She haven't got any choice other than to fuck Chad and be beaten by him over and over again, a couple dozens times straight. You must understand her difficult life circumstance filthy nihilistic inkels :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
The Foids personality detector just wasn't up to date, my good man.

Chad has good personality for beating the dumb whore.