Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL She can always find a guy betabuxxing her

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-

While such a skin quality will undoubtedly make a guy incel :feelsbadman:

"I have cried the last 15 minutes about my face" this is a fucking insult she doesn´t know what pain is I have psoriasis which doesn´t look pretty but that is at the buttom of my problems she is only crying because now she thinks that she now has to settle for her looksmatch and not getting Chad but even Chad-lites probably even Chads would fuck her.

she is only crying because now she thinks that she now has to settle for her looksmatch and not getting Chad but even Chad-lites probably even Chads would fuck her.
She still mogs me into oblivion with acne

Why is this bitch crying?
All she needs is fakeup to cover it up.

Why is this bitch crying?
All she needs is fakeup to cover it up.
Exactly! Girls has all the opportunities in the world not only are they most privileged gender they can also just get butt implants, boob implants, lip etc. and as you said she can just slap some fakeup on and live her life men on the other hand are FUCKED we can´t use makeup to cover us up and we have to work hard for many years to get a beautiful body.This video is really insulting..

" This is what I have to deal with, i'm so tired "

Fucking bitch seeking attention, how many more vids does she need to make?

The absolute state of western whores.

lol that doesn't matter, and it doesn't matter that her teeth are like all different shades of dark brown either. nothing matters. she probably fends off a dozen "creepy guys" in a week.

she is only crying because now she thinks that she now has to settle for her looksmatch

Im so lonely...notice me chad senpai

Our problems and their problems are not even on the same plane of existence. If you transferred a female's consciousness to an incel's body she would probably rope in a matter of days.

"I feel so incredibly unattractive beyond belief" :soy::soy::soy:
JFL. Unattractive to whom? I still find her attractive even with acne but she would rather rope than even look at me.
She's only sad because her prince charming chad isn't going to commit to her now.

She's crying because it means its harder to get Chad to date her