Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over She blocked me without any reason

Cell78

Cell78

Greycel
The other day, I sent a message on Tik Tok to a girl that I’ve met four years before but never talk and never seen since (it was in a Christian camp).

I just explained who I am and wished her a Merry Christmas.

At first, she said thanks and she wished me a good feast, I was very happy because I was highly stressed about her answer.

But eventually, she blocked me for no reason. I don’t understand why. Why being so mean to me ? I try to be nice and I’m marginalised.

I'm the most polite guy on earth and I'm constantly treated like a pariah, someone who count for nothing.

Stop simping faggot

Stop simping faggot
This.

The other day, I sent a message on Tik Tok to a girl that I’ve met four years before but never talk and never seen since (it was in a Christian camp).
It was fucking 4 years ago, why you stalking now?

And getting blocked by some tiktokcunt doesnt make you an incel retard. Try again.

I'm the most polite guy on earth and I'm constantly treated like a pariah, someone who count for nothing.
And foids dont need polite autists, they just want fat cock from Chad. is not rocketscience bro

But eventually, she blocked me for no reason. I don’t understand why. Why being so mean to me ? I try to be nice and I’m marginalised.
Its not what you did, it was her fault entirely. There is no more Christianity in the West. Now there is only barbarism and whoredom.

Maybe her personality detector had detected your bad misogynistic personality? :feelskek::feelskek:

You will find the reason in a mirror.

your first mistake was attempting to use tiktok as a "christian"

At first, she said thanks and she wished me a good feast, I was very happy because I was highly stressed about her answer.

This girl right now is all jizz on her face. Thinking "ohhh what a wonderful Christmas"

Cuz you’re a oneitis fag. Spend time on this forum to change that.

Sorry to hear.

She likely came to the conclusion that you were trying to hit on her.

There was a reason: you are sub5.