Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel She admits she only want white jfl

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★

Suifuel for blackcel

sheboons are the least likely to say they want to date white men, seeing this whore admitting it is quite weird but i am sure the "white men dating" trend is groing bigger and bigger these days since the passport bros started

Honestly, where I can find theese jbw foids? If it is so easy as a white to ascend, I want. I don't see any colored ladies in my area

Me after seeing her face

I wished she could ask me on a date so I could reject her as a revenge for all my black brocels

so... just like how black guys only want white women

A lot of them are like this. I liken them to pedos who run child protective services or tradcons who are closet homosexuals. People will often virtue-signal as a means to hide their true nature.

Their "pro-blackness" is just a byproduct of their desperation for white acceptance, validation and approval. This is the clandestine reason why they're so adamant about it.

That's why I don't trust any of these chicks. Especially the ones that are obviously white-identified or mixed race (mixed people always lean towards their nonblack heritage for various reasons). They talk white, live around whites, befriend them, act white, everything about them appeals to the white aesthetic. Because they want access to white womanhood, which is considered to be the highest form of a femininity. Total nonsense, but nonetheless.

A lot of them are like this. I liken them to pedos who run child protective services or tradcons who are closet homosexuals. People will often virtue-signal as a means to hide their true nature.

Their "pro-blackness" is just a byproduct of their desperation for white acceptance, validation and approval. This is the clandestine reason why they're so adamant about it.

That's why I don't trust any of these chicks. Especially the ones that are obviously white-identified or mixed race (mixed people always lean towards their nonblack heritage for various reasons). They talk white, live around whites, befriend them, act white, everything about them appeals to the white aesthetic. Because they want access to white womanhood, which is considered to be the highest form of a femininity. Total nonsense, but nonetheless.
It’s blackcel suifuel?

But people say "BLM bro! blacks are privileged". Guarantee you this chick was out there virtue-signaling with the best of them when George Floyd died.

I would rather take my chances with a overt racist woman, not even joking.

Ideally an actually race-conscious black woman, but unfortunately this is the exception.

People just contradict themselves. Most of the outwardly anti-black male black women I've seen have Tyrones and Pookies in their past and that's why they don't like us. Because those dudes fucked and chucked them.

Last edited:
I would rather take my chances with a overt racist woman, not even joking.

Why Are Negroid Individuals Accepted In U.S Society?
Female_Male
Png

#190395987Friday, June 03, 2016 7:57 PM CDT
The United States was constructed through a coalition of Caucasoid intelligence/labor. Yet, Negroid individuals have used the guise of leftism to inoculate Caucasian media with "guilt" propaganda, for the purpose of receiving undeserved resources. This also includes complaining about "unfair opportunities" despite having the highest reception of "assistance" services of the entire U.S population. Statistically-speaking, they are most violent of the ethnic groups within the U.S; they regularly claim that Caucasian males are "weakling white boys" and speak about conquering the vulvae of beautiful and Intelligent Caucasian women in their "music" videos, which convey Caucasian women as mere pleasure objects. Chicago, Illinois is an example of their violence rate. They breed at very-rapid rates and propagate pathogens such as HIV throughout society with ease. They are intellectually-crippled from birth and cannot function sufficiently within Caucasian society, which results in their economic leeching. Furthermore, they are primitive creatures that cannot further themselves without the presence of a superior race. Spics/Caucasoid individuals greatly outrank Negroids in nearly every category of society/intelligence. Nig-gers are quite repulsive individuals, and leftists should not be given any dominance over us.

utter sucifuel for black nationalists.

You’re whites and find Blake women attractive? That’s rare
If a sheboon doesn't have a monkey face or is fat, she looks nice. You're on incel froum my friend

sheboons are the least likely to say they want to date white men, seeing this whore admitting it is quite weird but i am sure the "white men dating" trend is groing bigger and bigger these days since the passport bros started
Suifuel for blackcel
so... just like how black guys only want white women
She's not even black you dumb niggers. She's not even a mulatto. She looks like a quadroon or even an octoroon. This is like whenever someone calls Jeremy Meeks a "tyrone"
But most non blacks here hate black women
I love cute black boobies

Attachments

• 1681620471164.png
    1681620471164.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Dont care for weavechimps anyhow

Based

She's not even black you dumb niggers. She's not even a mulatto. She looks like a quadroon or even an octoroon. This is like whenever someone calls Jeremy Meeks a "tyrone"
I was talking about how ethnics complain how ethnic women only want white dudes and then they themselves only want white women

why would a white guy date this mulatto?

She's as pro black as your average Dominican