Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shaving with a safty razor is looksmaxing

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
Most of my life I shaved with Gilette razors and my skin was always irritated, red and with acne. Like a perfect sub-human.

Now for several months I am shaving with safty razor and it indeed has some advantages.
First and The main advantage is the the skin is less irritated while the shaving is much closer.
Second, I might just seem so, but I think my jaw line is more viable. I was surprise that I have a jaw line. With bad lightning u may encounter me and think that I am human being.
Third, safty razor are cheaper over the longer run. A good razor would cost 30-40$ while the blades are approx 10 cent per unit and each is good for 3 shavings. Moreover if u stop using Gilette u will stop feeding the evil P&G corporation what robs u from your shekels and gives u a shity product. My safty razor is a pure German Merkur and the razors(blades) are for Egypt (Parker). Anyways there are plenty of manufactures and not evil monopolistic corporations so u choose what u like.

To sum up, I am not giving my shekels to Zionist affiliated corporations plus look less sub-human perhaps 2.1/10 instead of 2/10 - freaking improvement :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: .

Glorious thing.

Never try it with one of those

I have a $10 razor and use Russian blades. Voskhod and Rapira Platinum are nice blades

clean shave makes me look even more subhuman

I have a $10 razor and use Russian blades. Voskhod and Rapira Platinum are nice blades
671A382B 4B09 438C AE75 7A997623CEC2

I’ve been growing mine out, fuck shaving.

I keep my razor in high concentrated alcohol before using it

too bad i cant shave off my personality

Switched years ago, I regret I didn't sooner.

Gillette are for soys and every time I use them I feel shame.