Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Shaving my head always reminds me of the genetic disgust that I am

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★
I have very thinning blonde hair like my father. It doesn't look too awful when grown out and I will never go bald cause he and his father haven't, but it just looks disgusting when shaven to mm sized buzzcut hair. He wasnt even gracious enough to inherit me his blue eyes --- I have to fucking cope everyday with my mothers inherited disgusting deformed brown prey eyes, and to top it off big fucking ears. I legit resemble that guy Johnny from the Hague from Take me out lmfao but at least I have a bit of jaw to compensate for it cuz im lean...It's beyond over for me. In fact it never began. :feelscry:

So don't shave?

How many women have you been rejected by in person this year?

you mog 98% of this forum tbh. :banhammer:

I shaved my head before but I regretted it because it made me even more subhuman

ill take never going bald for not having blue eyes

How many women have you been rejected by in person this year?
This year 0 because I haven't been outside since March when corona pandemic started. Overall during my whole life... 10? In hindsight they all were futile attempts, couldve saved myself a lot of embarrassment... During college i was a fat loner and got the impression nobody liked me because of it. Also didnt live on campus to really make lasting friends there. Just recently installed tinder and had 0 matches after a week. Did get my first landwhale match after roughly 2 weeks though

Last edited:
I shaved my head when I was a child before. I looked like the cross between a peanut and a Buddhist monk KFL. Never shaving my flowing curry locks again.

got my mothers trash hair and non hunter eyes

At least i have jaw.....

Fuck of fakecel
Chads co

I shaved my head before but I regretted it because it made me even more subhuman
i dont even give a fuck anymore at this point
i always shave of my hair and have a filthy beard plus ugly clothes with holes in them , i look like a literal street beggar , probably smell like one too .
i just have given up on life and dont even try to look nice anymore .

This year 0 because I haven't been outside since March when corona pandemic started. Overall during my whole life... 10? In hindsight they all were futile attempts, couldve saved myself a lot of embarrassment... During college i was a fat loner and got the impression nobody liked me because of it. Also didnt live on campus to really make lasting friends there. Just recently installed tinder and had 0 matches after a week. Did get my first landwhale match after roughly 2 weeks though
So you didn't get rejected by anyone in person this year, and when you did get rejected you were a fat loner?
Maybe put in a little bit more effort before claiming that "It's beyond over for me. In fact it never began" because you look worse with a shaved head.

So you didn't get rejected by anyone in person this year, and when you did get rejected you were a fat loner?
Maybe put in a little bit more effort before claiming that "It's beyond over for me. In fact it never began" because you look worse with a shaved head.
No I was rejected in high school whilst I was at my leanest by multiple Beckys, I never had high standards. In my degree (cs) there were not many females so it was just a bunch of nerds (including me) which I used to hang out with during class and in breaks. The few women that were there would always hang around with the Chads, even the relatively unattractive ones. I just can't mentally motivate myself to put much effort into it anymore now at 24 KHHV, because everyone already had their share of fun while i had to rot. It makes you feel inferior to them. Month before corona this guy's girlfriend i know from work introduced me to a girlfriend of hers, and right when she saw me I noticed that familiar face of disgust and immediately it was over. I'm not completely giving up all hope yet for another year or ~3, but it's just so damn demotivating...

edit: so that actually makes 1 rejection this year i realize now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back