Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Shaved my head bald

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
It looks terrible, I was just going to attempt a grade 4 all over because no barbers are open because of this virus bullshit and my hair was a bouncey fluffy mess!

But the guard slipped and I took a big chunk out of the side above my left ear. I don't have the skills to try and fade it in and do the back straight, so I just carried on with the clippers until it was all gone.

I look even uglier now, I didn't notice how the front of my skull bulges out and more so on the right side. I'll wear a beanie hat for at least a few weeks while it hopefully grows back! :feelsbadman:

I did the same.
I finished myself with my DE.

are u norwooding?

I do it often.

I figure why not?

No one ever cared enough to comment one way or another...

So.

Fuck it.

Brutal. Invest in some good hats and say you had cancer if strangers fuck with you.

My head bones are deformed so if i will ever go bald i will use fake hai or whatever hides it.

be fucking glad that the quarantine is still going on lol

Bald or not you will still be invisible to foids

Yeah I went around the world with the number 1 guard. It's fine.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure it'll grow back, homie.

Welcome to the club!

I’m never gonna do that

I'll just trim with scissors, I can leave it long enough for it to look fine

I shaved it a while back when I realized I would have to meet with anyone in person for over 2 months.

I shave my head bald every day because I have no hair so I don't want that pedo rapist monk haircut.

Stone Cold Steve Austinmaxxed

over for many men

I dont get hair cuts.

Oh shit man,hopefully it grows back fast.

If you are norwooding why not just get a transplant. Or fin.

Transplants are not that expensive.

You're telling me you shaved your head bald without being balding already?! Not a good move if you ask me

I was about to write that you owned it and gained lot's of confidence

If you are norwooding why not just get a transplant. Or fin.

Transplants are not that expensive.

I just had a look around and the cheapest was bragging 1000 hairs for only £1'999 so I wouldn't call that inexpensive! I'd have to go to Turkey or somewhere.
A slightly lower hairline won't change my sub5 face and what little else I can offer anyway.

Brutal. Invest in some good hats and say you had cancer if strangers fuck with you.
But chemotherapy won't kill your hair permanently. It will grow back given time. Androgenic alopecia is infinite times more fatal to your hair than any kind of medical/chemical treatment.

But chemotherapy won't kill your hair permanently. It will grow back given time. Androgenic alopecia is infinite times more fatal to your hair than any kind of medical/chemical treatment.
True, but if he keeps it shaved no one is going to fact check him except for friends/family/coworkers that he knew before hand. My advice was more if new normies tried to fuck with him

Jfl at bluepillers saying that shaving your head bald looks good. 9/10 times it looks way worse than having hair.

I wish i could though, but it required perfect skull shape and good facial bonr structure to look good.
Yeah , no point in doing that without the right bone structure

ur ready for bootcamp though
that's why i shave my head even though everybody laughs at me