Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Shave bro, you'll look way better!"

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
3YuQDuu.jpg

Either grow your hair or shave it completely, your hairline is too bad for a buzzcut. Olso leave the moustache when growing a beard, even if it's shit it still would look better.

This is why I will never shave.

I do not shave\cut hair

Anything is an improvement on a hideous neckbeard.

Grotesque said:
Anything is an improvement on a hideous neckbeard.
what is a neckbeard exactly?

nausea said:
Usually an unkempt patch below the chin line like he has.

If you can't grow a full beard that connects with your lip line, I suggest not trying.

I made the mistake of fully shaving a couple of weeks ago.. Safe to say I'll never do that again. Ended up looking like a fish.

I can't believe you fell for the shaving meme.

Grow out your head hair FFS. I don't remember what your explanation was nor do I care. There is NO EXCUSE for being a voluntary baldcel.

Framecel222 said:
Grow out your head hair FFS. I don't remember what your explanation was nor do I care. There is NO EXCUSE for being a voluntary baldcel.

My hair grows out very thick and spiky, it's not a good look. And this way I never have to go anywhere for a haircut, just shave down to a #1 and I'm done.

Just grow out your hair long like @themisterpepsi and me.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Just grow out your hair long like @themisterpepsi and me.

How tf you know I have long hair

I only ever post one pic of myself

Themisterpepsi said:
How tf you know I have long hair
I only ever post one pic of myself
I remembered you posted a pic of yourself with your mouth being covered and you've mention that having long hair hides 75% of your subhumanness or whatever.

QuantumDummy said:
I made the mistake of fully shaving a couple of weeks ago.. Safe to say I'll never do that again. Ended up looking like a fish.
Your zodiac sign is a Leo. You're meant to grow out your hair and have like a lions mane! >: (

idkwattodowithlife said:
I remembered you posted a pic of yourself with your mouth being covered and you've mention that having long hair hides 75% of your subhumanness or whatever.

Ah thats the picture

Also that wasn't a fleshlight I was holding it was a toy musket I got like 9 years ago

Framecel222 thought it was a fleshlight

jackbud said:

how old are you, why arent you on fin to stop the loss of hair... kind of 2 late now also lol  :skeptical:  :'(
but i guess not 2 late, better to have what u have now vs not having hair at all

its over for shavecels.

nausea said:

subhuman hair growth on neck.

QuantumDummy said:

i look subhuman x 2 when i shave