Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sharing women

How do you feel about ”used up” femoids?

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Are you ok with pumping “used up” femoids? How relevant is the amount of dicks a femoid has taken?

i dont like STDs nor loose pussies. tight STD-free cunts with hot fuckable bodies only. fucking stupid bitches need to pass out choking on my cock. fucking whores

tight STD-free cunts with hot fuckable bodies only. fucking stupid bitches need to pass out choking on my cock. fucking whores
Based :blackpill::blackpill::feelzez:

i dont like STDs nor loose pussies. tight STD-free cunts with hot fuckable bodies only. fucking stupid bitches need to pass out choking on my cock. fucking whores

LMAO I won't get herpes from an all used Karen, lmao get rekt

I'm not a picky man, so I voted that I'm fine with used up pussy. There's a fine line to walk with regards to whether or not someone is a volcel by standards vs there's no point to ascending if you aren't even attracted to the foid. I think you need a certain amount of introspection to figure out if your standards are actually reasonable, but I also don't buy the argument that any standards at all = volcel. Kind of a weird field of nuance here. It's all kind of a moot point, though, when even a roast beef sandwich out of the arby's dumpster rejects you.

Beta cuck comes to mind.
? Pumping a large variety of femoids instead of staying married to an out of date femoid is the least cucked thing you can do

? Pumping a large variety of femoids instead of staying married to an out of date femoid is the least cucked thing you can do
still sounds like the lesser evil, but it is still evil

I'll pump with protection if necessary, but never commit

I couldn’t care less as I am not volcel cuck

The frame may be rusted out, leaks everywhere, missing tailpipes and 300K miles on a backfiring engine, but if it still gets you to point B a car is a car, right?

For casual sex I wouldn’t care if she’s used up. For a wife I prefer lower mileage.