Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sharing my best experiences with females TRIGGER WARNING

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
 I was 20, a junior in college during a lonely time in my life. There was this girl who sat next to me in class everyday. I wasn't attracted to her at first but she was kind of cute. After she was so sweet to me offering me food, sharing germs, starting conversations with me, and walking with me to our cars after class, I developed a crush on her. One day we were sitting in class and talking about stuff. It was summer so we were both wearing shorts. Our BARE knees actually touched! It literally sent a chill down my spine and my whole body was completely taken over by goosebumps. This was the best feeling I had ever felt up to this point. The best part was she didn't pull away and neither did I. She is my one regret as I think I actually had a chance with her. She was like a 5/10 and came from a poor family. I can't find her social media at all. It makes me so sad and I think about her everyday just to hold on to the memories. I don't want to forget her face.

Why did you not try anything

imbored21 said:
hihg inhibition

God dammit this sounds like the perfect opportunity to get a gf. Especially if you didn't have to worry about other males trying to steal her

Fucking retarded mentalcels.

Does she literally have to rip your clothes off and suck your dick in the middle of class for you to think she's interested? I would give my right arm for an opportunity like that.

Minjaze said:
Fucking retarded mentalcels.

Does she literally have to rip your clothes off and suck your dick in the middle of class for you to think she's interested? I would give my right arm for an opportunity like that.