Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sharia Law

Sharia Law?

• good idea

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • nope

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • whatever

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
FuckingDed

FuckingDed

Officer
Would like to live in society with law close to something like Sharia?

Yes but with pork and wine allowed.

The people who choice what ever should be banned, Sharia Law is the only way to stop sluts.

Look at my avi and guess what would become of me.

Sharia promotes polygamy.

Sharia is based. Not my first choice but it’s better than what we have right now.

I don't think everything about Sharia Law is good, but it's preferable to what we have now in the west, hands down.

And get beheaded for not believing in mumbo jumbo? hell no

I’m not sure. It has its benefits and drawbacks. But I’d prefer it over most countries’ laws.

No.

Although it's funny how existence is so hostile to maintaining any sort of principles or personal ethics. While sharia law is essentially diametrically opposed to my worldview(along with any modern interpretations of abrahamic religions), converting to Islam and promoting the implementation of sharia law would personally benefit me far more than sticking to what I actually believe. So sure, from a purely machiavellian perspective it's the right decision for us, and we'd probably enjoy it. However I'm still against the idea.

Fact is, we are already going that route (Sharia). Islam is the fastest growing religion at the moment.
Sharia has a far bigger scope than people think. It's a complete, all-inclusive system that regulates most aspects of everyday life.

I'm a 50 year oldcel, my parents raised me as an atheist. Nevertheless, over the years I've become familiar with a lot of different religions.
None of them really got me going, until I started reading the Quran and learned about Islamic legislation.
After some years of studying, I became convinced that Islam is perfect.
That was even before I associated myself with being Incel.

So for me it was a matter of 1+1=2, the only way to stop the madness we currently live in, is implementing Sharia.

Democracy is a system doomed to fail. It promotes power for those who have no knowledge.
As such, the society can be easily manipulated by means of the media, something we see everyday.
Sharia does not resemble nor follows man made law. It's based on the Quran and the teachings of the prophet (pbuh).
It's a moral compass for people, and will ultimately solve the problems we deal with in today's society (female liberation & empowerment for example).

I know this is being frowned upon by many, and I must confess I used to make fun of Muslims and mock them whenever possible.
I wouldn't do that now, I've since reverted to Islam. For those that can't imagine themselves doing that, free up some time and read about Sharia.

Last edited:
The muslims will not accept anyone "converting". They will just do as they always did, just behead the infidels.
"Keep calm and Behead Infidels". So don't even try to "convert to Islam". They know who is who.

Non-sense. Converts are very highly regarded in Islam. Even forced conversion is one of the many ways how Islam spread.

I’d say yes.

Not true.
Al-Baqara 256: There is no cumpulsion in religion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Baqara_256
Forced conversion are not allowed in Islam, and if it is done it is not valid.

The only way you can come to Islam is through knowledge.

Read these, then come back.

Hadeeths:
Sahih Muslim, 1:33
Sahih Muslim, 19:4294
Sahih Bukhari, 84:59
Sahih Bukhari, 53:392
Sahih Bukhari, 2:24
Sahih Bukhari, 60:80
Sahih Bukhari, 60:40
Sahih Bukhari, 59:643

Tafsir:
Ibn Kathir, volume 4, page 133
Ibn Kathir's comment on Quran 2:256 in the unabridged version of his tafsir.

If above all those are true then Muhammed violated the rulings given in the Quran, many many times.

I would actually side with Muhammed though, if he converted people forcefully, he did a real good job. It's like a guy going into the pubs in downtown Chicago and forcefully turning all those drunk, half-naked, dick riding, dancing whores into nuns.
Fuck Islam.
Find a bull for your wife, and eat his cum. Make him nutting in your mouth, play with the bull's cum with your tongue a little bit before washing it down with soylent.

It's not ideal, but seems a whole lot better than whatever is going on in Toronto.

I like how shariah treats foids but I’d get shit for not going to prayers

Normies and incels are constantly agitating for more freedoms for women, It's like some smug kid who can only ride his bike thanks to training wheels but constantly bitches about them, nothing better than taking them off and seeing him fall and break his bones. Let brown numales go without sharia and white ones with more Metoo, just digging their own graves.

No,seeing as how people in the middle east are beheading the innocent,I have no interest in adopting a system of law that resulted in such a society.

I like how shariah treats foids but I’d get shit for not going to prayers
This.

Although I'd take anything at apply it to the West at this point.

Jfl at anyone wanting sharia law you don't even know what it means for your life (you'd still be incel just with the fear of getting your hand chopped off at any time)

No,seeing as how people in the middle east are beheading the innocent,I have no interest in adopting a system of law that resulted in such a society.
Reminder islamic terrorism was almost non-existent before (((America))) started fucking up the Middle East for Israel.
Also reminder that, at least since the 1980s, (((America))) has supported and continues to support, train and arm islamic terrorists organizations.

Reminder islamic terrorism was almost non-existent before (((America))) started fucking up the Middle East for Israel.
Also reminder that, at least since the 1980s, (((America))) has supported and continues to support, train and arm islamic terrorists organizations.
I'm not talking about just terrorism,I mean a whole society that is completely disfunctional.

Of course not. I like using drugs and having freedom, not living under the rule of psychotic religious nutjobs.