Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sharia law video game

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Is there a video game where Sharia law is enacted, or where you can play as ISIS?

If there is one it's probably made by one person and not put together that well

I wish there was one

Is there a video game where Sharia law is enacted, or where you can play as ISIS?
Not ISIS but there is a video game where you play as an al-Qaeda operative fighting Americans in Iraq

Also there is a hezbollah game where you fight ISIS and(I think)Israeli soldiers

There is a Hearts of Iron 4 mod (Millenium Dawn) that allows you to play as ISIS. Dont know much fps games with this theme though.

Command and Conquer generals

in GTA you can go ER tbh

Moddercels make a GTA or TES MOD

Not ISIS but there is a video game where you play as an al-Qaeda operative fighting Americans in Iraq

Also there is a hezbollah game where you fight ISIS and(I think)Israeli soldiers
What are the names of these games?

FYI, there's a game called insurgency sandstorm where going "ALLU AKBAR!!!!" is encouraged.

What are the names of these games?

FYI, there's a game called insurgency sandstorm where going "ALLU AKBAR!!!!" is encouraged.
The first one is called Quest for Bush. I actually beat it and it's not that bad. Don't know about the second one he listed though.

Quest for Bush.

The only one I can think of is Milo Tosser.

569486292.jpg