Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Share your romantic frustrations.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
I'm going to tell you something that has happened to any truecel man. In pre-adolescence/childhood (from 8 to 12 years old) I liked a girl, and she knew it and didn't care (she even hooked up with a boy near my house). Years and years passed, and I realized that it was just a passion in desire for a man (in an essentially inferior condition), it was never a love in itself, just a passion that ended in early adolescence (which was initially when I became a recluse ). And today she is already a mother, she has had several relationships, and apparently she seems to be pregnant again, I found out because my sister said this out loud around the house to my mother (and they are friends), but it has been a long time and I really haven't I feel nothing.And it seems to me that she leads a happy life with her current husband (he is a very tall and handsome guy, I was looking at his current photos).It doesn't hurt me nowadays, but clearly back then it was a big black pill to be rejected simultaneously and see her with several boys, even more so as a young truecel of just 12 to 14 years old. And she is 2 years older.

When reality wants to show its place, it will do so. Be victorious or an eternal loser.

And you don't need a reason to exalt or humiliate you, it's just a single eternal flow called time, or even causes existence.

Last edited:
I'm going to tell you something that has happened to any truecel man. In pre-adolescence/childhood (from 8 to 12 years old) I liked a girl, and she knew it and didn't care (she even hooked up with a boy near my house). Years and years passed, and I realized that it was just a passion in desire for a man (in an essentially inferior condition), it was never a love in itself, just a passion that ended in early adolescence (which was initially when I became a recluse ). And today she is already a mother, she has had several relationships, and apparently she seems to be pregnant again, I found out because my sister said this out loud around the house to my mother (and they are friends), but it has been a long time and I really haven't I feel nothing.And it seems to me that she leads a happy life with her current husband (he is a very tall and handsome guy, I was looking at his current photos).It doesn't hurt me nowadays, but clearly back then it was a big black pill to be rejected simultaneously and see her with several boys, even more so as a young truecel of just 12 to 14 years old. And she is 2 years older.

When reality wants to show its place, it will do so. Be victorious or an eternal loser.
there were too many. I always had sexy girls on my radar. Of course everyone found me brutally funny and ugly. The hardest thing was always when I was laughed at or insulted and even hit by my crush.

I liked a foid(let) back in the day both of us were 15 but she was into a 24 dark traid tall nigger, they got married few months later and she has 2 kids now her eldest daughter is in 2nd or 3rd grade I think crazy how time flies and now I'm as old as her husband back then but instead of fetching a giga stacy I'm rotten here, it was brutal but I saved face because at least she didn't know my feelings towards her, took me years of coping to forget about that incident.

My second one was far more Brutal as both of us were in our early 20s and part of a college, after confessing my feelings to here she let every tom dick and harry knows about making me live with that shame through out my college years, there I got blackpilled and starting to dive into the inceldom offically, she is also married but I don't know much about here husband.

Last edited:
I regret spending so much time in a depression and desperation in my teen years, obsessing over a girl that clearly didn't give a fuck about me and was messing me about. I don't give a fuck about her after all these years.

And you don't need a reason to exalt or humiliate you, it's just a single eternal flow called time, or even causes existence.
My greatest frustration is a lack of "want" for a romantic relationship. Being ugly and antisocial all my life has conditioned me to adapt to loneliness and throw any romantic prospects out the window. I've never had a problem with oneitis or anything

Being ugly and antisocial all my life has conditioned me to adapt to loneliness and throw any romantic prospects out the window.
Clarifyingly, this is called acceptance of your condition. I understand and I'm sorry.

I was lucky. Growing up, if I was unfortunate enough to contract a oneitis (which I did maybe a few times a year), I would always be able to convince myself that she probably would be disgusted by me and quickly lose the oneitis. I never had a oneitis lasting more than a few months.

However, although I lose oneitis easily, I contract it easily as well. Since I am starved of female attention, even a foid being friendly to me or initiating interaction in any way shape or form can spur a oneitis. So if you're an incel reading this, just separate yourself.

I liked a foid(let) back in the day both of us were 15 but she was into a 24 dark traid tall nigger, they got married few months later and she has 2 kids now her eldest daughter is in 2nd or 3rd grade I think crazy how time flies and now I'm as old as her husband back then but instead of fetching a giga stacy I'm rotten here, it was brutal but I saved face because at least she didn't know my feelings towards her, took me years of coping to forget about that incident.

My second one was far more Brutal as both of us were in our early 20s and part of a college, after confessing my feelings to here she let every tom dick and harry knows about making me live with that shame through out my college years, there I got blackpilled and starting to dive into the inceldom offically, she is also married but I don't know much about here husband.
Total coalburner death

I had one oneitis in high school that i tried the bluepilled "just be friends with her" method on. It didn't work

I had one oneitis in high school that i tried the "just be friends with her" method on. It didn't work

The simple act of trying refutes the basis of the normies' argument against us. It's brutal and funny at the same time. I'm sorry, Brocel.

being a hopeless romantic longing for love, support, the warm, gentle, ecstatic feeling of being genuinely loved by a girl, doing everything in my power to change what I can and knowing it’s all your fault, yet still falling through the overall process of everything. at this point i’m certain it’s fucking over for me unless a certain someone above does a miracle.