Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Share your online dating stories.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
This one was pretty recent, I was talking to this girl via some chat app she was really into me and talking about us dating...but then the dreaded moment came. She fucking asked to see my face, I could feel it through her next few texts that all attraction was dead, instead of the tan, in-shape, healthy black haired and hunter eyed chad I presented myself as. What she instead got was a gymcel with a shitty haircut, deformed eyes, big round glasses, weak chin, jaw and acne covered skin. It was horrible!

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
I'm living in Turkey, in my USA fake okcupid account, I had 21 matches in a couple of days. I wish I had been living there, some of roasties even asked my fb or WhatsApp. I observed black women are really easier than others there.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
ironcrusher38 said:
I'm living in Turkey, in my USA fake okcupid account, I had 21 matches in a couple of days. I wish I had been living there, some of roasties even asked my fb or WhatsApp. I observed black women are really easier than others there.

chadddddddddd!

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
jagged0 said:
chadddddddddd!

I'm locationcel and mentalcel mostly. But, this doesn't change the fact that I'm a 23 yo kissless hugless hand holdless virgin.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
ironcrusher38 said:
I'm locationcel and mentalcel mostly. But, this doesn't change the fact that I'm a 23 yo kissless hugless hand holdless virgin.

Is everyone a chad in greece?

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
jagged0 said:
Is everyone a chad in greece?

I'm Turkish, here normal Chad doesn't exist, we have Hamids and Mediterranean Chad, since Middle Eastern men are horny and simple fucks, women here seek for toptier Hamids or med Chads. Also, Turkish women are low IQ as hell I hate these mental trashes.

Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
I went on tinder for about a month. No matches. The end

I

Incel801

Banned
-
Had a few dates..most looked horrified when I showed up.

Now I know better

-the end

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
6d 11h 31m
Even on incels.is, I'm the ugliest. [email protected] guys getting lots of matches but posting your lives away here.

"I'm so incel with my 20 matches a day".

Fuck sake. This whole site is a bunch of Zyroses.

ironcrusher38 said:
I'm locationcel and mentalcel mostly. 

If you are a MENTALCEL, can you admit that LOOKS are not your problem?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
6d 5h 39m
jagged0 said:
This one was pretty recent, I was talking to this girl via some chat app she was really into me and talking about us dating...but then the dreaded moment came. She fucking asked to see my face, I could feel it through her next few texts that all attraction was dead, instead of the tan, in-shape, healthy black haired and hunter eyed chad I presented myself as. What she instead got was a gymcel with a shitty haircut, deformed eyes, big round glasses, weak chin, jaw and acne covered skin. It was horrible!

You idiot, why would you reveal your face if you knew you were incel

FACEandLMS said:
Even on incels.is, I'm the ugliest. [email protected] guys getting lots of matches but posting your lives away here.

You white?

If you are, I doubt you get mogged by all of us

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
FACEandLMS said:

0Pljkwoq_400x400.jpg

8+ or death.

alsalsk said:

1200px-Jay-Z_%40_Shawn_%27Jay-Z%27_Carter_Foundation_Carnival_%28crop_2%29.jpg

He is black and looks like this. He is tall has a BBC.

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
6d 5h 39m
CopingGymcel said:
8+ or death.

Dumbest shit ever, fuck off with that lookism faggot shit. This is INCELS.me, INVOLUNTARY CELIBACY. Emphasis on the INVOLUNTARY.
Don't call yourself an Incel because girls don't lose their panties from looking at you.

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
I got tinder, i raged, i delete it, that's it.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
6d 11h 31m
alsalsk said:
You idiot, why would you reveal your face if you knew you were incel

You white?

White? If only. Then I wouldn't be posting here, most likely.

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
8m
I had a LDR. It ended catastrophically, and I never met her IRL.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
6d 11h 31m
alsalsk said:
Dumbest shit ever, fuck off with that lookism faggot shit. This is INCELS.me, INVOLUNTARY CELIBACY. Emphasis on the INVOLUNTARY.
Don't call yourself an Incel because girls don't lose their panties from looking at you.

This is one of the best posts on this forum so far, @alsalsk .

"I'm not an 8+. I wanna go ER!!!"

Fuck off! Try being a 2/10. I'd KILL to be a 6/10 and be visible to 3.5/10 fat women. The mentalcels here expose themselves without trying.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Got viewed as a threat on Okcupid.

Asked vegan, mental, and fat girls. I haven't gotten a response in late 2015, gave up between 2015 to 2016. Later on 2017, tried again almost six months ago (some deformed skinny Asian chic into art, thought she kept hinting, and always pats me on the shoulders, before she goes), spoke about my interests, and failed, and got cucked by a Chad Canadian French guy, this was when I was doing volunteering work.

There's too many guys, women don't log back into their accounts (usually inactive_, and of course to top it off, them being picky as fuck, I guess this is online dating in a nut-shell.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

General of Incel Army
★★★★★
12d 1h 58m
True uglies don't go on tinder.

B

Berdea

Banned
-
ironcrusher38 said:

fakecel detected

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
alsalsk said:

It was a joke, calm down.

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
Berdea said:
fakecel detected

A 23 y.o khhh virgin and a fakecel, it's totally absurd. I'm a locationcel. Here Turkish roasties goes for only mountain men.

BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Before I baldceled, back in the day I had a few 'online relationships' with FHOs who were invariably thousands of miles away. It was a total fucking cocktease in the end as neither party could afford a plane ticket, so I could never lose my cherry despite talking the talk. RIP Yahoo Messenger.

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
6d 11h 32m
Have had my Badoo profile up for almost over 2 year s. Only had 14 matches over the entire period and they were all trannies(who pretty much like everyone) and bots. No actual female has ever matched with me it's fucking over

kodoku

kodoku

stand-shitter
★★
2d 2h 25m
I had one with a 16yo when I was 17. I used to read TRP a lot cuz I wasnt blackpilled yet. We texted a lot for a couple of weeks with hot pics included. Long story short we met irl in St. Valentin's day to see a movie.

After that we walked for a bit around the mall and she took my hand, a couple of hugs... it was the best day of my incel life, I couldn't believe it. There was a little concert near so we went, after a few songs I kissed her, she bited my lips, it was heaven. Finally we said goodbye to each other with a kiss again at the bus station. We continued with the online relationship thing after that and I was excited to see her again soon.

1 week later she broke with me because she had an online Chad orbiter from long ago and she picked him over me. He was taller and white. That was the only time I experienced teen "love".
Nothing worse than taste a little fucking bit of a Chad life followed by an eternal incel life filled with loneliness and sexual frustration.