Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Share your NEET recipes

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Today I will share with you how to make super yummy microwave sandwiches :feelzez:

Wagecucks are welcome too.

Last edited:
My first recipe was Thyme Tilapia & Rice.

A good third of what I eat is just microwaved cheese on bread :lul:

If I have cheese on toast with two slices I'll put both in the toaster then put the cheese on one of the two slices and nuke it for a bit in the microwave. That way at least half of the meal will still be crispy (i.e. the slice that wasn't nuked). Then add, at least for me, Worcestershire sauce.

Or just nuke 69p ready meals from Sainsbury's*

*Britbong here, though unsure where the bong element came from???

ceburekai ngl
Ceburekai

too busy ldar'ing to make some normal food tbh

Last edited:
use mustard instead

Basmati rice, extra virgin olive oil, parmesan cheese.

Add egg to the sandwich. :ahegao:

Yes. How can someone put ketchup in food which is not fast food :feelspuke:

Yes. How can someone put ketchup in food which is not fast food :feelspuke:
I've been doing it since I was a kid lmao. Never really thought about it.

I would never put it on spaghetti btw. but bread is simply too dry without it.

My Neet recipe: Hot water, cup noodles, and some cheap energy drink

A perfect incel night

my fav rotting food was ramen tbh. Had it delivered to my apt routinely along with ice cream

I keep some frozen, dry and canned shit around for days when I'm super low energy and can barely get out of bed but generally I prefer to cook up some decent shit. As a hikineet I have all the time in the world so I can dedicate some towards cooking. Even bake my own bread so it's actually fresh when I want some, same with pizza. Regularly trying out new recipes on high energy days.

Aside from the ready meals I keep around for the 0 energy days the laziest semi regular thing I make is probably just boiling up some pasta, chopping up some chorizo and frying it with jalapenos and then mixing it all together in the pan with some ketchup, cheese and spices on top.

Whenever I cook I usually make enough for 2-3 days and just nuke it to reheat later. Not as good as fresh but close enough and saves me a lot of effort. Generally only have to do it 2-3 times a week.

not a NEET but my dad was a NEET (we used to live together with my grandparents for years) and he used to eat just heated up shredded cheese from the fridge on chips from a bag.

he was a certified NEET, no job, played games all day on his expensive lap top, and kept piss bottles in his room

Last edited:
not a NEET but my dad was a NEET (we used to live together with my grandparents for years) and he used to eat just heated up shredded cheese from the fridge on chips from a bag.

he was a certified NEET, no job, played jobs all day on his expensive lap top, and kept piss bottles in his room
lol

None cuz I'm a horrible cooker

Can't even cook myself a good meal... over for cantcookcels :cryfeels:

he was a certified NEET, no job, played jobs all day on his expensive lap top, and kept piss bottles in his room
based dad :feelsokman::feelsokman:

he was a certified NEET, no job, played games all day on his expensive lap top, and kept piss bottles in his room
That's the kind of man a woman likes

That's the kind of man a woman likes
he dated and married my mom

dated and married my 1st step mom

slayed with 3 arab girls and a mixed girl

dated and married my 2nd step mom

yup checks out.

he dated and married my mom

dated and married my 1st step mom

slayed with 3 arab girls and a mixed girl

dated and married my 2nd step mom

yup checks out.
Sounds about white.

i don't know why im so ugly and unapproachable when my dad drowns in the poon
Age, height? Chad jaw? Recessed jaw?

15, 5'7", recessed jaw kinda
Naw man you aren't incel you're just young. You will still grow till your 20.
How tall are your parents?

Doesn't bread get soggy when microwaved?

Soy Lo Mein W/ Artichoke And Tuna.

Remove the bread and ketchop add more layers of cheese

Throw grinded beef, eggs, a bunch of vegetables that i know not the name in english, instant noodles in one pot then boil with enough water, eliminate the water from pot, add spice on bowl, pour everything in pot to bowl, homogenized everything in bowl then eat
By the way is it worth buying a microwave? Asking for a friend

Throw grinded beef, eggs, a bunch of vegetables that i know not the name in english, instant noodles in one pot then boil with enough water, eliminate the water from pot, add spice on bowl, pour everything in pot to bowl, homogenized everything in bowl then eat
By the way is it worth buying a microwave? Asking for a friend
Nothing is worth doing

My dad usually cooks for me, but my favorite thing to make for myself would be sandwiches that consist of honey smoked ham,turkey breast, salami, provolone cheese,pepperoncini,lettuce,mayonnaise and black pepper with some barbecue chips

ramen but add a little grated parmesan cheese and stir

My dad usually cooks for me, but my favorite thing to make for myself would be sandwiches that consist of honey smoked ham,turkey breast, salami, provolone cheese,pepperoncini,lettuce,mayonnaise and black pepper with some barbecue chips
Wtf :feelswhat:

:dafuckfeels:
Basmati rice, extra virgin olive oil, parmesan cheese.
currycel lifestyle. Pretty weird combo tbh. cheese rice

Anywhere from simple deli meat with mustard atop. To a full fledged egg sandwitch with pickled jalapeños, provolone, salami, mustard, cherri tomatoes and spinach.