Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Share your most BRUTAL rejections

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/n90vpk/what_was_the_most_brutal_rejection_you_ever/

The foids went soft on most of these redditors. No wonder they aren't incel. Here's some of the shit I had to endure:

"Ewww, no, go back to China, and eat dogs over there"
"Sorry I only date white guys" (4 asian girls, a black girl, and 3 mixed girls said this to me)
"I don't date asian guys because it's like dating my brother"
"I would never date you, because if I have to be honest, you are just pathetic and I can obviously do better"

One time, I wasn't even asking these girls out, I was approaching a group of foids, and I just wanted to know the time, and as I was approaching "eww, he's getting near us, CREEP" as they walked away

"Sorry, you just seem like such a virgin" (I was 16 at the time)
"hahaha, you must be packing like 2 inches, noooooo"
you're just too short little man"

I think the most brutal one was this:
Me:
"I was wondering, do you want to grab a bite to eat sometime"
Her:
"ching chong"

then she pushed my face like I was a door and brushed past me.

It's also brutal to get ghosted which probably happens just as much as outright rejections, but it's brutal when they give you a shitty excuse:

"Sorry, I don't think I can go thru with this date, I am too tall"
"I'm having second thoughts, bye"
"When I said yes, I meant that to a different chat window, sorry"

You can only endure so much rejection until you realize that you are a fundamental embarrassment, your existence was a mistake, and you probably should kill yourself. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
asking out women is dumb unless you aren't at least a little attractive and at least average height
I would go ER on my bluepilled self. I 100% understand why he killed his roommates so hard.

Mine was online

1. "Sorry, I don't want you to get the wrong idea"

I felt so shit and heartbroken . I can still feel it sometimes (oneitis)

2. "I like you, but that [UWSL]doesn't mean I want something with you"[/UWSL]

I was expecting this one but it still hurt. Nothing hurts more than your oneitis rejecting you

fuck man,

this guy is really pathetic in particular. I think even IT would agree he should kill himself:

2021 05 10 13 22 09 What was the most brutal rejection you ever received from a woman    AskMe

HE'S PROBABLY INDIAN. OOH REDDIT, how progressive of you. -9000% tolerance for hatred on Indian men

2021 05 10 13 22 19 What was the most brutal rejection you ever received from a woman    AskMe

Girls do the opposite to me, they send mixed signals and act interested, and then when I ask them out they say "I don't even know where you got the idea" making me feel like I'm literally deluded or insane. A girl will blush, and look all shy when I look at her, but then when I send a facebook and linkedin request I will get blocked two times. Girls have given me contradicting information for too long and now I feel like I literally can't trust my senses anymore. I can't even feel like I'm ugly or something and have clarity about the issue, I just feel like I'm invisible and encouraged to be non-existant. I'm torn between two worlds and have lost all my confidence in myself.

Jesus Christ i would have gone ER already if i was you.

Just getting ghosted or blocked right away after I sent them a selfie.

Girls do the opposite to me, they send mixed signals and act interested, and then when I ask them out they say "I don't even know where you got the idea" making me feel like I'm literally deluded or insane. A girl will blush, and look all shy when I look at her, but then when I send a facebook and linkedin request I will get blocked two times. Girls have given me contradicting information for too long and now I feel like I literally can't trust my senses anymore. I can't even feel like I'm ugly or something and have clarity about the issue, I just feel like I'm invisible and encouraged to be non-existant. I'm torn between two worlds and have lost all my confidence in myself.
you're a creep, get therapy incel :soy:

“You look like a toad”

Jesus Christ i would have gone ER already if i was you.
I am way more patient than IT gives me credit for. THEY DON'T KNOW THE SHIT I'VE BEEN THROUGH

Well. I haven't tried many times. But there was a foid on the internet who said I was ugly, 3/10. I just don't wanna try again. I'm really ugly and balding.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/n90vpk/what_was_the_most_brutal_rejection_you_ever/

The foids went soft on most of these redditors. No wonder they aren't incel. Here's some of the shit I had to endure:

"Sorry I only date white guys" (4 asian girls, a black girl, and 3 mixed girls said this to me)
"I would never date you, because if I have to be honest, you are just pathetic and I can obviously do better"

One time, I wasn't even asking these girls out, I was approaching a group of foids, and I just wanted to know the time, and as I was approaching "eww, he's getting near us, CREEP" as they walked away

Me:
Her:
"ching chong"

It's also brutal to get ghosted which probably happens just as much as outright rejections, but it's brutal when they give you a shitty excuse:

You can only endure so much rejection until you realize that you are a fundamental embarrassment, your existence was a mistake, and you probably should kill yourself. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

what about the time you tried lying about a dead wife and you were so lonely you started crying

Jr high. Darren was talking to Becky. She said I was ugly

Last edited:
Kill em

Me:
Her:
"ching chong"

ER fuel

You're probably a normie

You're probably a normie
No impossible. Normies haven't nearly suffered as much as I and they only think about themselves. Normies don't get excluded and treated like an outcast.

its fucking over
Fucking over for chingchongcels
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::blackpill::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

It's fucking over

Forget going ER, you have been CHOsen

why not move back to Asia and find a wife

and i donot look good,foids love young handsome boys

Lowinhibitmaxx and give them a good one the jaw next time