Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Share your memory burns

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Come on inkwells, share some of your best memory burns. You know those memories that may have happened to you a long time ago but are still fresh in your mind due to the brutalness or degree of cringe.

This one time I was born

When I got hit in the head with a basketball in elementary school and peed myself.

Come on inkwells, share some of your best memory burns. You know those memories that may have happened to you a long time ago but are still fresh in your mind due to the brutalness or degree of cringe.

One of mine: when I turned 21 i went to a city in Nevada to gamble with my dad. It was a fun trip but I can distinctly remember standing in line to a restaurant with my dad and there was a Chad and Stacy couple. While I was happy to be spending time with my dad, I couldn’t help realize that I probably will never go on vacation with a qt gf. I will forever be doing things alone, or if lucky with family or a friend. I was even looksmaxxed at 21 but still was just disturbed by this realization. Fast forward to 15+ years later and my prediction was right. Never fucked or had a gf. It’s over.
This one time I was born
Mine was worse. Almost died and had a forceps birth so I got a nice cranial deformity for the rest of my life, yay!

One of mine: when I turned 21 i went to a city in Nevada to gamble with my dad. It was a fun trip but I can distinctly remember standing in line to a restaurant with my dad and there was a Chad and Stacy couple. While I was happy to be spending time with my dad, I couldn’t help realize that I probably will never go on vacation with a qt gf. I will forever be doing things alone, or if lucky with family or a friend. I was even looksmaxxed at 21 but still was just disturbed by this realization. Fast forward to 15+ years later and my prediction was right. Never fucked or had a gf. It’s over.

Mine was worse. Almost died and had a forceps birth so I got a nice cranial deformity for the rest of my life, yay!
damn, brutal bro

One time I was going home from school. I couldn't have been more than 6-7 years old. I had a crush at the time. Her boyfriend and a friend of his called me ugly, made fun of my Asian heritage etc. It was the first time someone called me ugly and was racist to me. Still in my memory to this day.

I was 16 and was heading back home, it was late and I managed to take the last available bus.I sat down.At one stop two drunk roasties got on, and guess what they sat right in front of me.One of them was a 5/10 the other a total 2/10 dyke landwhale. I stared at the phone trying to avoid any unnecessary eye contact.At first they ask me to open the window, I comply hoping that they would shut up.They continued talking about my strange looking face while laughing.Eventually one of them ask if I am a virgin while the other landwhale pointed out that it was obvious I was one.I did not respond so they started to shout it even more loudly

Everyone on the bus was looking at me lots of them where my age or older and they were laughing as well.Needles to say I got up at the nearest stop and had to walk home on foot in the night.I avoided taking the bus for two years because of that

Last edited:
damn, brutal bro

One time I was going home from school. I couldn't have been more than 6-7 years old. I had a crush at the time. Her boyfriend and a friend of his called me ugly, made fun of my Asian heritage etc. It was the first time someone called me ugly and was racist to me. Still in my memory to this day.
Bullied, cucked, and racially hated on in one incident. Damn.

Bullied, cucked, and racially hated on in one incident. Damn.

Pain

Sorry, I laughed out loud with that. How it happened?
I was walking around during recess then a basketball hit me in my head out of nowhere and I don't know why but the impact made me pee myself. I went home afterwards. :lul:

I almost let a female escape my forest one time. She was trespassing on my land, so naturally I beat her bloody and kept her tied up in my territory. I guess I didnt tie the rope tight enough, cause she ran away and made it to a sheriff's office.

So then I had to kill him AND recapture her. She was punished severely.

7b91e91cafad246f59e81a46af824ca7

My teacher asked if I was on drugs because of my nystagmus JFL

everything
my entire life is just a massive cringe compilation with me as the protagonist

One time i had a appointment to welfare office and there was two cunt working there, as soon as i walked in, one of them started to laugh at me and didn't stop until i left. Another time when i was younger, i went to the front of the public bus, waiting to get out, and the driver screamed his lungs out saying that go back and sat down, another one some fuckhead was making a ball roll from the back of the bus to the front when the bus brake, i got up to leave, my foot stopped the ball, one of the bigger guy screamed at me to get the fuck out of the way while insulting me, and the bus was full of other peoples. I should have just stabbed all of them ngl. Got countless of those shitty memories.

I have destroyed all of those memories, they do not exist anymore

My autistic actions after getting rejected by my oneitis

Best friends wedding.
Chad friend since 7th grade
Thought I would be his best man but he chose some guy he'd know less than a year. I didn't say anything but he asked me to be a groomsmen. I acept

His wife set up all his new friends with all her hot stacy friends. Literally every guy there got laid that night. I know that for sure.
Had to watch my oneitus get chatted up and dance and flirt all night with some chad she just met that day.

Half way through the night for some fucking reason my friend comes over to me to tell me that ALL the girls have taken dibs on the guys. As in, they are chatting and hen pecking about who is gona fuck who. To this day I have no idea why he did that.

A week later we catch up and he tells me who hooked up with who. FFS why? He knew my situation. That was 10 years ago, we are still friends. That was honestly my breaking point. It was the exact moment I realized there was something wrong with me.

Cringe-wise, I wrote poetry for foids in HS. Wanna shoot myself in the face everytime I remember that.

Got randomly bullied by 3 low iq thugs when I was 12, late puberty shit. Ran into one of them when I was 17, broke his nose, jaw and elbow...delayed lifefuel

Best friends wedding.
Chad friend since 7th grade
Thought I would be his best man but he chose some guy he'd know less than a year. I didn't say anything but he asked me to be a groomsmen. I acept

His wife set up all his new friends with all her hot stacy friends. Literally every guy there got laid that night. I know that for sure.
Had to watch my oneitus get chatted up and dance and flirt all night with some chad she just met that day.

Half way through the night for some fucking reason my friend comes over to me to tell me that ALL the girls have taken dibs on the guys. As in, they are chatting and hen pecking about who is gona fuck who. To this day I have no idea why he did that.

A week later we catch up and he tells me who hooked up with who. FFS why? He knew my situation. That was 10 years ago, we are still friends. That was honestly my breaking point. It was the exact moment I realized there was something wrong with me.
As much as it would have sucked; I would have to unfriend him immediately after the wedding. That is just too much.