Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Share your experiences where personalitymaxxxing never yielded a worthy result.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I need more evidence that literally nothing no matter how desperatetly strenuous you personalitymaxxx made a difference.
I am referring to when funnymaxxxing (jetermaxxxing)/ aloofgamemaxxxing/ etc. didn't make anything worthy outside of looks.

Define "worthy result." I never got laid, that much is true.

Define "worthy result." I never got laid, that much is true.
laid or positive validation of a grandiose kind where the girl really valued your approval/ opinion.
Or in general what you wanted from the engagement/ interaction.

Last edited:
laid or positive validation of a grandiose kind where the girl really valued your approval/ opinion.
Or in general what you wanted from the engagement/ interaction.

I don't "want" things when I engage with people. If I'm just talking to people, that's it, we're talking.

What is "grandiose validation" though? Like a "thank you?"

I don't "want" things when I engage with people. If I'm just talking to people, that's it, we're talking.

What is "grandiose validation" though? Like a "thank you?"
A girl esteeming, respecting, valuing you you feel. You can feel it intuitively when a girl or person feels you are more impressive/ powerful based on what you are telling them, showing, making evident. If you tried to increase social currency/ individual value level through any means excecpt good looks, then tell me how that went for you.

A girl esteeming, respecting, valuing you you feel. You can feel it intuitively when a girl or person feels you are more impressive/ powerful based on what you are telling them, showing, making evident. If you tried to increase social currency/ individual value level through any means excecpt good looks, then tell me how that went for you.

I think people respect me.

I tried to NTmaxx,be confident,funny.I'm still autistic,friendless incel

Working on my personality hasn't gotten me a GF yet, but it got me a good first day at my working place. Got invited to their WhatsApp group and lunch breaks

Personalitymaxxing as a ugly dude is the same as orbiting women. They will keep you around to talk to you and use you for validation, advice and attention but they will never fuck you if they aren’t sexually attracted to you.

They already know in 1 second whether they would fuck you or not, all sexually attraction is determined almost instantly through looking at your face, height and general physique. Having a good personality is just bonus points.

I tried to NTmaxx,be confident,funny.I'm still autistic,friendless incel
how did you go about it lol. Did you try memorizing jokes/ mannerisms/ interests of common ppl?
Personalitymaxxing as a ugly dude is the same as orbiting women. They will keep you around to talk to you and use you for validation, advice and attention but they will never fuck you if they aren’t sexually attracted to you.

They already know in 1 second whether they would fuck you or not, all sexually attraction is determined almost instantly through looking at your face, height and general physique. Having a good personality is just bonus points.
Perhaps definitely. I mean that's the thing, you are a resource well but you're not a sole priority if you don't have the distinctions they want for their life's grandiosity. They also wont see you as admiration worthy or anything like that without a distinct advantage when ti comes to the dominance hierarchy spheres of life as well.
Perosnality is like the same prominence as packaging, but not the same function It's the opposite of what cliche bs says about people where the body is jsut the packaging of the soul.
A personality is meant to fulfill a function, as the personality is. But the main attraction is elsewhere, but its quality can be determined by the extra/ non essential factor.
Like how bad packaging could lead to a bad product. Even if its non essential.
Autism on a chad can funk up his bones/ features/ etc.

Last edited:
There's no personality for your face...

What do you mean by "personality"?

Define "personality" first.

What do you mean by "personality"?

Define "personality" first.
Aspects of your character that have to do with your humor, your identity, your characteristics such as your intelligence or your perspectives or worldviews or whatever
Everything that is not determined by the physical traits that you have but the expression, the abstracts, your choices, things that are not exclusive to your physical shape or form

Yes before i was the clown who self deprecated himself most of the time being silly and making jokes .... i was not in a normie group because that would've been social suicide as being a court jester kills whatever dignity otherwise ... aniway there was one girl that was interesed in me at that time but i didnt follow cause she was somewhat of a slut and was a 3/10 so i didnt think it was worth it yknow also i was interesed in my oneitis .... overall is good if you dont make yourself too much of a clown you should also avoid making fun of others because that will mostly backfire ... but being a funny person is pretty good socially at least

It's simple, they either like you or they don't
VeneratedNeedyIberianchiffchaff-size_restricted.gif

i never maxxed my personality

Aspects of your character that have to do with your humor, your identity, your characteristics such as your intelligence or your perspectives or worldviews or whatever
Everything that is not determined by the physical traits that you have but the expression, the abstracts, your choices, things that are not exclusive to your physical shape or form

Okay fair enough. Then how are you supposed to "maxx" it? You can't change what you are right? Also which aspect of yourself you are gonna "maxx"?

Let's you are less humorous, so you will become a jester? Let's say you are dumb, so are trying to become smart? Let's you are interested in street-shitting, are you going to stop shitting on the streets (or shit more)? I don't get this "maxx" part.

how did you go about it lol. Did you try memorizing jokes/ mannerisms/ interests of common ppl?
instead of being quiet I tried to talk a lot,make jokes,approach people and act like those redpill "alpha,confident" males JFL

Okay fair enough. Then how are you supposed to "maxx" it? You can't change what you are right? Also which aspect of yourself you are gonna "maxx"?

Let's you are less humorous, so you will become a jester? Let's say you are dumb, so are trying to become smart? Let's you are interested in street-shitting, are you going to stop shitting on the streets (or shit more)? I don't get this "maxx" part.
maxxing means fulfilling your capacities to their best possibe perfect capability in order to gain the refinement/ distinction to be above average. So lets say you are short, well, you work out. Then that's different.
But what if you use sarcastic and funny jokes taken from high tier comedians like louis ck and richard pryar? But you remix it so no one knows the essentials of the joke formula (the way one goes about making irony of something with something else) was taken? Do you think this kind of entertainment can create an alluring vibe if everything else is rather nciely put in check?

Last edited:
maxxing means fulfilling your capacities to their best possibe perfect capability in order to gain the refinement/ distinction to be above average. So lets say you are short, well, you work out. Then that's different.
But what if you use sarcastic and funny jokes taken from high tier comedians like louis ck and richard pryar? But you remix it so no one knows the essentials of the joke formula (the way one goes about making irony of something with something else) was taken? Do you think this kind of entertainment can create an alluring vibe if everything else is rather nciely put in check?

If you can joke like pryar, may be, I'm not sure.

Used to be active on BBM when it was a big thing.

Would chat to NUMEROUS FOIDS.
They'd say shit like:

"I honestly love speaking to you, would love to see what you look like".
"You're charming, sweet and funny. In all honesty I dont care how bad you look, but still want to know what you look like"

Because of those words I'd spend the next 2 hours taking pictures in the best lighting and editing them to maxxxxxx myself.

Sent the picture.

Result?

-One of them straight up blocked me.
-One of them stopped responding and would leave me on read.
-Another one didnt even respond to the picture but quickly changed the conversation then deleted and started a new account.

There are other similar scenarios when this happened all leading to the same end result.