Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Share your dumbest/low iq moments

I ate paint in first grade

Imagine being such a pussy to drive automatic car.

Took 6 times for me to pass the computer test in order to get my driver's license in Weimerica

over

I thought loving and caring for a woman would make her like me

Took 6 times for me to pass the computer test in order to get my driver's license in Weimerica

over
Dang brutal , i passed it the first time but it took me 9 tries to pass the driving test,making the dumbest mistakes that failed me like getting too close to parked vehicles.

Last edited:
I was asked the full form of "LPG" for one of my interviews. The answer was Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization

I said Liquid petroleum gas. Im pretty sure i got rejected at that point itself even though the interview went on for another 5 mins

Registering to this forum. This shit is the nearest thing I have to socialization and I cannot leave this shit.

Registering to this forum. This shit is the nearest thing I have to socialization and I cannot leave this shit.
Yeah it's like twitter for losers, i can see why it's addicting.Especially for people who have no real friends.

I was at a warehouse as an apprentice and was told to "put on a vest" as in a reflective material one so you're visible, I put it on underneath the jacket, then I was told to put it on "outside in" and I turned it around and put it on underneath the jacket again but turned inside out, felt pretty retarded, actually that might be the most retarded thing i've done or seen since my middleschool or highschool days.

That shit is one of the reasons i dropped manual and focused on getting drivers license for automatic

I was asked the full form of "LPG" for one of my interviews. The answer was Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization

I said Liquid petroleum gas. Im pretty sure i got rejected at that point itself even though the interview went on for another 5 mins
That's a good answer, never heard of the libtard definition.

One time in college I was doing an oral exam in a cunt professor's office. I didn't know the answers to her questions and at one point she asked "Mr. X, are you retarded?" Mind you she's a psychology professor. I was in the top 10% at the entrance exams, could a retard do that you stupid cunt? I was speechless.

A month ago, I revealed all my flaws to a broke (but beautiful) foid, thinking she would empathize with me and feel pity. I thought, since we both had miserable lives, we could be together.

Well, that didn’t work out.

Don’t share your mistakes and weaknesses with others.

Last edited:
Posts 9,642

Over my guy

One time in college I was doing an oral exam in a cunt professor's office. I didn't know the answers to her questions and at one point she asked "Mr. X, are you retarded?" Mind you she's a psychology professor. I was in the top 10% at the entrance exams, could a retard do that you stupid cunt? I was speechless.
You just sit there and took that, how humiliating

once at work I turned on the propane hose before it was attached to the engine module I was working on… the fucking kikemaster told me off in front of everyone, i’d never let it happen again.

Ragebait for @VideoGameCoper
Lol. They don’t bother me because the manual they drive is probably a basic Toyota Corolla or some shit. Automatic big block Camaro mogs their manual car most likely

Imagine being such a pussy to drive automatic car.
Nothing wrong with automatic or manual. I don’t consider my second gen Camaro with a 454 big block engine a pussy car just because it’s automatic, lol. Besides, I drive a manual Ford 8n tractor for chores at our cabin. Automatic cars are just easier when you do a lot of city driving with red lights every few blocks and when you also drive on steep and windy country roads too. Also, I think shitting on people just because they drive automatic speaks volumes about how insecure you are. Almost all cars are automatics anymore, and it hardly matters if you can’t drive manual. Imagine insulting someone because they want to drive an easier and more enjoyable car.

Manual cars are just unnecessarily complicated.
Agreed. Automatics are barely any more expensive than manuals too, so it’s silly to buy a manual unless you really enjoy shifting it, which I don’t. Even my muscle car is automatic

Also, since when do you have to step on the brake to start an automatic car? I have driven 6 different automatic cars, and every single one of them will start by simply turning the key when it’s in park. The only vehicles I ever drive that require you to step on the brake to start them are an old hydrostatic drive riding mower tractor and an old manual transmission riding mower if similar age

Agreed. Automatics are barely any more expensive than manuals too, so it’s silly to buy a manual unless you really enjoy shifting it, which I don’t. Even my muscle car is automatic
Maybe in the United States they have the same price, in the rest of the world it is not like that.

Automatic cars have no fun, no dynamism, they are pure automatism, sequential gear changes, you can't force the revolutions, it's a pure woman's car.

Maybe in the United States they have the same price, in the rest of the world it is not like that.
I see. Here, manuals are almost nonexistent anymore other than really high performance cars and big trucks like semis. Most basic SUVs, sedans, and pickup trucks don’t even come in a manual version.
Automatic cars have no fun, no dynamism, they are pure automatism, sequential gear changes, you can't force the revolutions, it's a pure woman's car.
I understand why you might feel this way, but around here manuals wouldn’t be fun. There’s simply way too many red lights and stop signs, and the amount of shifting you’d have to do is just ridiculous. I can see the thrill of a manual muscle car and think it would be exciting, but as for passenger cars that are just for transportation and not fun, automatic is just more easy and simple IMO. Even though it’s an automatic, that Camaro is fun as hell and takes out really fast. The shift points are also set really nice. It’s a 700R4 automatic transmission in that car

Tried to order at a drive-thru while on foot

I threw up in front of my whole class while outside

Nigga failed in an auto

Booted out of swimming lessons couldn't get the hang of it

I thought I was smart,had talent and will succeed in the future was the dumbest thing I ever did

I failed frist grade in elementary

Not roping yet

Also failed at 3rd grade because i got addicted to clash of clans