Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Share Some of the Traits You Had In Your Bluepill Days That Still Make You Feel Embarrassed

Academiciancel

Academiciancel

PhDcel
-
For those of you who used to be bluepilled, share some of the embarrassing traits you had back in the day.

I was a stupid soyboy cuck who used to wear pink jeans :feelskek: and I identified as a feminist because I believed feminism was about equality and justice for everyone. :feelskek::feelskek: I also participated in feminism classes in college with androgynous, blue haired sjw freaks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I believed in all the lies from the JewlyWood movies in my teen years. I also had the trad cuck illusion about the pure trad innocent good obedient wives.

I thought I was a alpha chad because i was number 1 in academics and other extracurricular activities and used to lust over high tier beckies.Little did i know that they don't give a shit about anything else except your face and i used to cut my wrists because my oneitis didn't like me.I was so cucked.Glad i got blackpilled

For those of you who used to be bluepilled, share some of the embarrassing traits you had back in the day.

I was a stupid soyboy cuck who used to wear pink jeans :feelskek: and I identified as a feminist because I believed feminism was about equality and justice for everyone. :feelskek::feelskek: I also participated in feminism classes in college with androgynous, blue haired sjw freaks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Fag

what soyciety does to a motherfucker

what soyciety does to a motherfucker
Based. It takes away your rugged masculinity and turns you into an npc soyboy... I'm just glad I have awakened. Better late than never.

:feelspuke:
thats quite the 180. The blackpill saved you:feelsokman:

I also had the trad cuck illusion about the pure trad innocent good obedient wives.
I still have that tbh fuaaark :feelsrope:

I was just a little bitch in my bluepilled days. I would run across the room/ corridor to open doors for foids.
I would become a classclown without any dignity to make girls laugh. I had crushes on foids over long stretches of time even though it was clear to everyone that it was hopeless from the get go. I was very clingy and desperate and never knew when to cut my losses when trying to ask girls out (the few times I did) leading to very embarassing situations bc I had the toxic mindset of not giving up on them and "fighting" for a foid. I just acted completely crazy, wanting to buy presents for them and stressing myself over what kind of expensive things I could do to make the date unique and memorable and I wanted to throw all my money at them, all for foids that clearly were not interested. I said and did a lot of cringy shit to suck up to them etc.

But the Blackpill got foreshadowed early on in my life:
Even as a very young teenager I was already able to see that girls liked tall guys a lot (Im a manlet) and I found it weird that all the foids got sex and were in relationships but I knew many guys much older than them who never had gfs and were virgins.

Although it hurts, Im happy to know the truth now so I can live my life accordingly.

I was never bluepilled. I was an autistic little kid who rotted in his room playing video games

:feelspuke:
thats quite the 180. The blackpill saved you:feelsokman:
Truly brocel. As you can see, I was a disgusting normie fag who couldn't think for himself and I needed not just any blackpill lesson but a particularly harsh one at that to wake up, and I received that lesson.
I was just a little bitch in my bluepilled days. I would run across the room/ corridor to open doors for foids.
I would become a classclown without any dignity to make girls laugh.
:feelskek::feelskek:At least you have awakened now. Gone are the days of naivete and being manipulated by foids.

Flowermaxxing, bluepilled tradcuck shit i believed in back at the day

I thought that at some point in my life, some girl would find me attractive and would love me for my looks.
Stupid, I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back