Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment share embarrassing memories

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
thread title. No larping, true stories only.

I screamed like an autist in a silent classroom once

In third grade I started crying once because I farted in class. I was a huge crybaby.

A girl gave me her phone number in elementary school and then took it back after everyone made fun of her

once i had an erection at the recess so i pressed my dick against the table so people won't see.

I got my dicked sucked by my cousin at a young age

Mandatory dance at a camp I attended. Asked the shy and reserved girl in my class if she would dance with me - had a big crush on her and we got along well when we played sports during "recess" between "classes." She said no. Other people heard. This was 1 week into a 3 week camp session. The last 2 weeks of sitting in the same room with her and everyone in the room knowing what happened was pure suifuel. I was 13 and it is as fresh in my mind as if it were yesterday. Makes me want to dig my fingers into my eye sockets and bleed out onto the street.

Mandatory dance at a camp I attended. Asked the shy and reserved girl in my class if she would dance with me - had a big crush on her and we got along well when we played sports during "recess" between "classes." She said no. Other people heard. This was 1 week into a 3 week camp session. The last 2 weeks of sitting in the same room with her and everyone in the room knowing what happened was pure suifuel. I was 13 and it is as fresh in my mind as if it were yesterday. Makes me want to dig my fingers into my eye sockets and bleed out onto the street.
damn, that's brutal. I'm glad I didn't try tbh

At second grade I slap manlet of the class till he cried. Then the chad stood up for him and punched me in the face. I cried

I thought I had a chance with all the girls I approached.

I was "besties" with a girl because I thought I could get laid but she was just using me for weed and a place to crash sometimes. Also brought guys over to my place.

Too many to remember all of them but I will share one that kind of stands out.

I think I was in 4th grade or so and my right pocket had a hole in it, there was a femoid sitting in the front and my friend with me. I am like "yo friend, I can put my dick out through that hole xddd", so I got femoid's attention by saying her name and telling her to turn back, I then show tip of my pee pee to the femoid saying "do u want? :3 :3 :3" and she was like ew or something then I got sad. Classroom was full of kids so hopefully nobody saw.. I was bit low inhib as a kid but now this memory is just embarrasing

Last edited:
Too many to remember all of them but I will share one that kind of stands out.

I think I was in 4th grade or so and my right pocket had a hole in it, there was a femoid sitting in the front and my friend with me. I am like "yo friend, I can put my dick out through that hole xddd", so I got femoid's attention by saying her name and telling her to turn back, I then show tip of my pee pee to the femoid and she was like ew or something then I got sad... I was bit low inhib as a kid but now this memory is just embarrasing

Omega low inhib

in 3rd grade teacher shouted at me very loudly for something. trying to hold back tears i said something funny but completely irrelevant and everyone laughed. i suddenly burst into tears few seconds later and only guy who was laughing was this dickhead in my class. i wouldnt even care about it anymore if it werent so awkward.

in grade 2 or 3 each of us had to team up with a grade 5 student to think of a halloween costume to make. I dunno why but I was getting frustrated, maybe because my ideas weren't following the guidelines or something. Anyway I got up from my chair, walked to the center of the class, tucked my head and arms into my shirt and started yelling and jumping like an autist. In my mind I was copying what spongebob did. I did it for about 5 seconds. The whole class was silent as I walked back to my seat. Oh another time my buddy was doing a presentation on bill gates and at the end we could ask questions. The only question I could think of was "how many cars does he have?". He replied with "more than you." I still feel the burn to this day.

i whipped my cock out when i was a kid, then got in trouble with the teacher.

I was in Spain. Sightseeing in a castle on the top of a mountain. But then, there was this butterfly. It looked like a dragonfly with butterfly wings. It truly was an enormous butterfly. I saw it coming after me and i obviously turned around but the butterfly was still going max speed, so i was speeding up a little bit aswell. Friends were laughing at me :feelsautistic:

In my defence :feelsbaton:: I could have stopped and smack that butterfly away but that would destroy their ability to fly :feelshmm:.

When I was about 11 years old I was at a Christmas party in the evening at my school and I was very upset about something I can´t remember about what. I then ran over to the bottom of the football field to a fence beside my house (my childhood home was located on the other side of the fence of the school) I cried and was angry and when a couple people I knew tried to comfort me I pulled a knife on one of them. It was just a letter opener but it looked like a little bowie knife with spikes on the back like a fishing knife. As I pulled it I said angrily while crying "Fuck off" and so he did, the embarrassing part was he told EVERYONE about it immediately so when I came back to the party everyone thought I was a psycho it was so incredible embarrassing and I regretted it so much.

Back in high school, I was walking down some stairs and a foid called out my name. I was shy as fk back then so I got nervous, missed a step on the stair, and fell down all the way to the floor. I fell kinda slowly too so I wasn't badly hurt or anything but my ego needed to go to the emergency room that day.

In middle school I sat next to a fairly attractive girl for a class and I'd always keep my arms spread out wide so her elbow would touch mine. I gained so much pleasure just from elbow contact and it embarrasses me that I was once so pathetic

thread title. No larping, true stories only.

I sent a message to every girl in my science class in highschool asking "want to come over to my house, do the homework, and have sex" thinking one was bound to say yes. It became a joke.

was at a party when i was a teenager, lent in to kiss this girl who then physically pushed me away. This was in front of pretty much everyone who was there, i was so bluepilled then lmao

in grade 2 or 3 each of us had to team up with a grade 5 student to think of a halloween costume to make. I dunno why but I was getting frustrated, maybe because my ideas weren't following the guidelines or something. Anyway I got up from my chair, walked to the center of the class, tucked my head and arms into my shirt and started yelling and jumping like an autist. In my mind I was copying what spongebob did. I did it for about 5 seconds. The whole class was silent as I walked back to my seat. Oh another time my buddy was doing a presentation on bill gates and at the end we could ask questions. The only question I could think of was "how many cars does he have?". He replied with "more than you." I still feel the burn to this day.
LOL
Back in high school, I was walking down some stairs and a foid called out my name. I was shy as fk back then so I got nervous, missed a step on the stair, and fell down all the way to the floor. I fell kinda slowly too so I wasn't badly hurt or anything but my ego needed to go to the emergency room that day.
better than falling up the stairs like me
In middle school I sat next to a fairly attractive girl for a class and I'd always keep my arms spread out wide so her elbow would touch mine. I gained so much pleasure just from elbow contact and it embarrasses me that I was once so pathetic
I strongly relate to this. A girl fell asleep on me on the bus recently. Felt like I was in heaven
I sent a message to every girl in my science class in highschool asking "want to come over to my house, do the homework, and have sex" thinking one was bound to say yes. It became a joke.
lol do you have autism?
was at a party when i was a teenager, lent in to kiss this girl who then physically pushed me away. This was in front of pretty much everyone who was there, i was so bluepilled then lmao
fuaark. I still think mine was worse tbh. Girl asked to sit on my shoulders at a rave. My legs buckled and I fkin dropped her. She screamed loud and both our drinks went flying, it was a nightmare. Her friends caught the whole thing on video. She just laughed hysterically, but everyone else around me was cringing. Just end me

God, so many. When I was in high school I asked a girl to homecoming and she said she would have wanted to, but someone else had already asked her (which I understood). Then I found out that no one had asked her, she just didn't want to go with me. :(

Also, I was so much of a nerd in elementary school, that once I peed my pants in class because I didn't want to miss a reading quiz.

LOL

better than falling up the stairs like me

I strongly relate to this. A girl fell asleep on me on the bus recently. Felt like I was in heaven

lol do you have autism?

fuaark. I still think mine was worse tbh. Girl asked to sit on my shoulders at a rave. My legs buckled and I fkin dropped her. She screamed loud and both our drinks went flying, it was a nightmare. Her friends caught the whole thing on video. She just laughed hysterically, but everyone else around me was cringing. Just end me

Wait, why do you think i have autism, isn't asking for sex bluntly show you have confidence? Yeah i am autistic but what was autistic about that

in my class at school the teacher was joking around and saying who would make cute couples. i was having a good time laughing along with it.and she paired me up and said you guys would be a cute couple with the most ugly fat girl in the class and the said ewwww. major suifuel

My name is kevin and there was this rumour floating around about a 3/10 chick who had crush on kevin. I got so excited I confronted her infront of my friends in order to get some bro points. Well turns out she meant kevin a chad who was our junior. She said ewww and walked away in disgust while everyone else started laughing.

in my class at school the teacher was joking around and saying who would make cute couples. i was having a good time laughing along with it.and she paired me up and said you guys would be a cute couple with the most ugly fat girl in the class and the said ewwww. major suifuel
this kind of shit is why i only ever liked male teachers