Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Share a childhood trauma

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
When my mother almost beat me to death with a belt when she was drunk, or when her boyfriend put out a cigarette on the back of my hand and left me with a burn scar for life.

sobrenatural experiences that make me not sleep

Being bullied almost every year until I dropped out of hs

Throwing up and spewing diarrhea over the bathroom with a headache and in so much pain I am not able to move.

I had a panic attack in the middle of class in elementary school because I got a bad grade
Lost all my friends and became a joke until graduation
Then I got a panic attack in middle school and the same happened

my dad drunk on the couch with his wrists slit and blood everywhere. Him beating my mom with a chair. Having to stay up all night hoping gang members wouldnt raid my home after they found out where he lived
Trying to wake my dad up when he OD'd trying to kill himself
same brocel shit

getting stabbed by some psycho who chose me for pretty much no reason

My Mother leaving me at a church alone because she had a psychosis attack caused by some meds she took but then both my parents neglected me pretty hard so i dont know

Holy shit :feelshaha: , most of the traumas told here are pretty fucking intense (not surprising) but still. other than my dead dad and my mom and my half brother who literally roped in his shed :feelsbadman: i really started hating foids when i was around 10 … i barely knew what sex was , i was in the bathroom (i was coming out of the bath tub when my mother unexpectedly entered the bathroom (the knob didn’t lock properly) while i was getting out of the tub and saw that i had a boner … she started laughing super loudly and told everyone (there’s was a kind of party with family members and friends visiting) in the house how i had an erection mocking my subhuman tiny dick , i never felt so embarrassed in my life …
it took me forever to leave that bathroom that day :feelsbadman: i didn’t even knew what sex was and i already was hating foids :cryfeels:

i dont want to tell

Holy shit :feelshaha: , most of the traumas told here are pretty fucking intense (not surprising) but still. other than my dead dad and my mom and my half brother who literally roped in his shed :feelsbadman: i really started hating foids when i was around 10 … i barely knew what sex was , i was in the bathroom (i was coming out of the bath tub when my mother unexpectedly entered the bathroom (the knob didn’t lock properly) while i was getting out of the tub and saw that i had a boner … she started laughing super loudly and told everyone (there’s was a kind of party with family members and friends visiting) in the house how i had an erection mocking my subhuman tiny dick , i never felt so embarrassed in my life …
it took me forever to leave that bathroom that day :feelsbadman: i didn’t even knew what sex was and i already was hating foids :cryfeels:

Brutal

Dad once broke my nose and half a tooth, grabbed some scissors and threatened to kill me.

idk how you could deal with that. Id find that guy if it happened to me
He was a crackhead like my mother, most likely dead from an overdose or homeless.

My mother getting fucked by some polish chadlite while my father was grinding his ass off at work while having prostate cancer and going through chemotherapy.

She literally took everything from him in the divorse case with the help of her jewish lawyer, leading him to attempt suicide.

Last edited:
being bullied everyday by multiple kids
being physically hit and assaulted everyday at school
being covered in bruises from physical assault, and no one caring
teachers watching me being hit with sticks and doing nothing
being bullied for dyspraxia everyday
being told to kill myself everyday
getting into serious trouble with authorities whenever i tried to stand up for myself
apologising to my bullies because i couldn't understand that normies didn't have empathy like i did, so I thought I was doing something wrong and that was causing me to be bullied

Last edited:
being bullied everyday by multiple kids
being physically hit and assaulted everyday at school
being covered in bruises from physical assault, and no one caring
teachers watching me being hit with sticks and doing nothing
being bullied for dyspraxia everyday
being told to kill myself everyday
:fuk: :feelsrope: