Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Share-a-chad app(s)

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
In the next 5-10 years, there will be apps called Share-a-chad or something similar, allowing foids to avoid swiping on all the ugly sub-8,5/9 men.

The principle is simple.
To join the app, you must submit an image of yourself (as a male), but there will be instant access to foids.

You need atleast 6'3 in height to apply.

So, where's the money in this ?

Well, for only a small payment of $10,95 a month, you can get the Betabuxx+ extension!

This extension grants you access to the Betabuxx+ section of the application. Here, you sort by wealth, and find men who are willing to let you Share-a-chad™ whilst financially supporting you!

This is a win-win. Chad's get harems, foids get chads and betabuxxers.

Watch it happen, I fucking promise you. Within the next 5-10 years this will be out. Everyday we stray further away from having a normal functioning society.

If this passes the need for an incel rebellion will become more apparent, blackpilled men will not be happy with that, it would be the highlight and time to withdraw women's rights.

If this passes the need for an incel rebellion will become more apparent, blackpilled men will not be happy with that, it would be the highlight and time to withdraw women's rights.

If that was the case, it would have already happened. If 30% of men 18-30 arent having sex at all, then im surprised there hasn't been one.

We need to develop a share-a-bullet app.

In the next 5-10 years, there will be apps called Share-a-chad or something similar, allowing foids to avoid swiping on all the ugly sub-8,5/9 men.

The principle is simple.
To join the app, you must submit an image of yourself (as a male), but there will be instant access to foids.

You need atleast 6'3 in height to apply.

So, where's the money in this ?

Well, for only a small payment of $10,95 a month, you can get the Betabuxx+ extension!

This extension grants you access to the Betabuxx+ section of the application. Here, you sort by wealth, and find men who are willing to let you Share-a-chad™ whilst financially supporting you!

This is a win-win. Chad's get harems, foids get chads and betabuxxers.

Watch it happen, I fucking promise you. Within the next 5-10 years this will be out. Everyday we stray further away from having a normal functioning society.
Sperm banks are the analog version of this

Incel revolution will happen

And most females will have open relationships with multiple guys. Will be normal

If society gets that bad I tend to assume it will just collapse. Honestly though, men are so stupid and prone to ignorance and self-deception that they will still cling to the bluepill even as all the foids delete tinder and switch to these apps. I think the illusion of the bluepill is one of the mental pillars of society, along with the social contract and mass confidence in the strength of government

Feels like were already there.

Sub9

This is a fucking good idea. Every foid and chad in the world would pay for this. I might even write it.

DONT GIVE THEM IDEAS U MOTHERFU@#!R

lol if that app existed irl

"Hey Wifey :0 whats this share a chad payment on my credit card bill-"

"MY BODY MY CHOICE. IM CALLING THE POLICE!"

10 minutes later

"ANTI INCEL TASK FORCE HERE. INCEL SPOTTED"

*Soy gets exploded with grenade launcher*

>in court the female inherits all of the soy's assets and gets 10000$ reparations due to trauma from the incident

Even if it's not through an app, this will probably become life at some point. Foids will have betabuxxers for money while they sit comfortably in chad's harem. At that point change doesn't even seem worth it, I'd just rope.

If that was the case, it would have already happened

Not necessarily, many men are still blue pilled and in denial, every man tells himself his failure is not common and "its nothing personal", when more and men get black pilled, and the amount of black pilled men reaches unsafe levels, something will happen

As for now a lot of incels in denial are still in the "get a haircut and take a shower phase"

That’ll be brutal and funny

Share a Chad apps already exist, they're called Tinder, Bumble, and Snapchat

The word has gotta be getting out by now that Tinder and all the other dating apps are a waste of time for non-Chads. Tinder is going to have to find a new business strategy, and I wouldn't be surprised if they'll turn the tables and make foids pay for access to Chad.

share-a-chad.JFL

Chad always win

lol if that app existed irl

"Hey Wifey :0 whats this share a chad payment on my credit card bill-"

"MY BODY MY CHOICE. IM CALLING THE POLICE!"

10 minutes later

"ANTI INCEL TASK FORCE HERE. INCEL SPOTTED"

*Soy gets exploded with grenade launcher*

>in court the female inherits all of the soy's assets and gets 10000$ reparations due to trauma from the incident
JAJAJAJAJjajajahahaha fuck im tearing kjajkaj