Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Shaniquamaxing

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
I saw a cute light skin black girl in the grocery store the other day. I’m white but I’m a truecel so I don’t think anything can work. Is shaniquamaxing an actual option for whitecels or do black women only like black men?

Bruh if you can get laid get fuckin laid lol
I’m too scared to ask out girls, if you have to approach then it is already over. Chads get the girls to approach them.

This can’t be a real post Jesus. So you’re just gonna hope a female approaches you some day?
Jeremy Meeks had women send him letters but I’ve never had that happen to me. If a woman is attracted to a man I’d assume she would approach him.

If you’re attracted to a woman you should also approach THEM! Why is it one way and not the other. Seriously give it a shot at least once in your life
But if they say no then it is over. This why I have only asked out a girl 3 times in my entire life and 3 time I got rejected. It is fucking over