Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shaniqua proposes new way of preventing Tyrone & Chad from pumping and dumping her

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
Just rob Chad theory :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Attachments

• 64BDEBF0-24C3-4512-B285-B9EF0257E774.jpeg
    64BDEBF0-24C3-4512-B285-B9EF0257E774.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 319
YASS QUEEN SHOW THEM SLAY

cunts stealing from you while falsely accusing you of rape and shooting super gonorrhea blood from their eyes

Tfw when you realize they've rob you to raise their bastard child and live a happy life

Foids enjoy getting pumped and dumped. Why they have to lie so much?

Lol at used up public property holes expecting to be taken on dates.

fuck that name made me laugh

Fk tyrone and chad tbh.

They think they deserve to be deserved nice.whores.
Wanna hear something hilarious?

Non virgin post prime foid in a white wedding dress getting wifed up :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Wanna hear something hilarious?

Non virgin post prime foid in a white wedding dress getting wifed up :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I really wonder what kind of lies they making up to their cuckbands

I really wonder what kind of lies they making up to their cuckbands
They don’t have to lie. All men are captain save a hoes now. Kanye did it , so it’s trendy now. But tbh it’s been trendy for a while.. a foid can get married with her mouth still coated in another mans cum. No biggie. Brainlet NPC automatons getting married cause “that’s just what you do, bro”

The default state of marriage now is hoes being turned into hsouewives.. and people are ok with it just as long as u don’t call it that.

Last edited:
They don’t have to lie. All men are captain save a hoes now. Kanye did it , so it’s trendy now. But tbh it’s been trendy for a while.. a foid can get married with her mouth still coated in another mans cum. No biggie. Brainlet NPC automatons getting married cause “that’s just what you do, bro”
fucking shame. Nowadays normies dont have respect for themselves

I fucking hate Twitter

When your biggest problem is that males give you free sexual pleasure, when you want that and ALSO free money.

It's like a different fucking dimension.

Female problems seem so insignificant compared to mine. Just having a vagina makes life so much easier. Thankfully most women are too stupid to realize this and instead go to college and become indebted.

When your biggest problem is that males give you free sexual pleasure, when you want that and ALSO free money.

It's like a different fucking dimension.
It's incredible how much they take for granted and how ungrateful they are.

no matter what she try she will end up as a single mom

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back