Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shang chi and the curse of being ethnic

Inceloner

Inceloner

Banned
-
I'm watching shang chi now. They have rice cels acting like white marvel characters. Quirky with smartass lines. The problem is if a rice was to behave like that irl someone can just say shut up gook or fuck off back to china and that would destroy them then and there. Same for any other ethnic. As an ethnic you are cursed to behave exactly to the norm or below. Try to rise above and your ethnic curse pulls you back down. This is especially so with asians. Blacks are an exception since they dominate western culture.

I'd rather watch paint dry and chalk on a board than to watch that shit.

Never watching that shit are you kidding me:feelswhat:

I'm watching shang chi now. They have rice cels acting like white marvel characters. Quirky with smartass lines. The problem is if a rice was to behave like that irl someone can just say shut up gook or fuck off back to china and that would destroy them then and there. Same for any other ethnic. As an ethnic you are cursed to behave exactly to the norm or below. Try to rise above and your ethnic curse pulls you back down. This is especially so with asians. Blacks are an exception since they dominate western culture.
I want to see a marvel movie where Red Skull calls Black Panther a nigger, and Shang-Chi a chink

Lol whenever I think of Marvel I associate it with simps :soy: and white knight cucks:soy:

But to this day I dont really know why Ive made this association in My head..

Personally I dont have a problem with comic books and marvel and stuff like that, but that association Ive made in My brain between marvel and cucks really make Me not wanna ever watch another Marvel or Comic book based movie.