Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Shame on America

Jewnited states of Israel

Get zogged goy.

You just have to ask who you're fighting for to answer that. :feelsjuice:

Seriously fuck all the veterans. I hope they all kill themselves. They'll bitch and moan about the state of the country then willfully fight and defend the globohomo regime because they need to feel macho and manly to other normies. They then cry like faggots when the regime uses them as pawns and leaves them to rot.

This jew globohomo regime would not stand if it weren't for faux masculinity armycucks fighting for it.

Jewnited states of Israel
Get zogged goy.
You just have to ask who you're fighting for to answer that. :feelsjuice:
IMG 1401

Seriously fuck all the veterans. I hope they all kill themselves. They'll bitch and moan about the state of the country then willfully fight and defend the globohomo regime because they need to feel macho and manly to other normies. They then cry like faggots when the regime uses them as pawns and leaves them to rot.

This jew globohomo regime would not stand if it weren't for faux masculinity armycucks fighting for it.
I actually agree with you despite sympathizing or having empathy for them whatever one of the two.

They’re Man and “alpha” enough to defend this matriarchy shithole but don’t do shit to fight against the evil system.

These niggas have the audacity to cry, moan and bitch after a divorce but never question the rigged game that is the divorce court and it’s gynocentric society holding it back.