Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Shall we take down r/femalepessimism?

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★
r/Femalepessimism is a subreddit which I’m sure needs no introduction. Although the majority of reddit is openly antagonistic towards men, especially ugly ones, femalepessimism takes this to a whole different level. A post, which was recently shown on here, questions why foids even allow ugly men to exist.

While reading the comments of this post, I stumbled upon something fairly interesting
IMG 5179

Trannies are strictly not allowed on this subreddit. Now, this may come as a surprise to some, but the explanation is quite simple, r/femalepessimism hates ALL non-Chad men, even those who pretend to be foids. Similarly to JK Rowling, they are radical feminists who hate all men, but do mot consider trannies to be women, and so hate them as well.

However, this also gives us a perfect avenue for attack. Reddit would never ban a subreddit for openly wishing death on men, but for mildly disliking trannies? This sub might as well be a neonazi convention.

The plan is simple, we will mass report the subreddit for it’s “blatant transphobia”. Using the below link (no reddit account required) pretend to be a concerned user who stumbled upon this subreddit by chance and was appalled by the blatant transphobia on display. I pretended to be a tranny who was banned from the sub for sharing “‘my experiences as a trans woman” but you don’t have to get so creative, just point to rule 2 of the subreddit, which clearly states that only real women are allowed in the subreddit, and pretend to be outraged over this blatant display of transphobia.

Once more, the subreddit name is Femalepessimism, write it as such (without the r/) when you’re prompted in the report.

Ye, I've gotten a few users reported before lel

r/Femalepessimism is a subreddit which I’m sure needs no introduction. Although the majority of reddit is openly antagonistic towards men, especially ugly ones, femalepessimism takes this to a whole different level. A post, which was recently shown on here, questions why foids even allow ugly men to exist.

While reading the comments of this post, I stumbled upon something fairly interestingView attachment 1226012
Trannies are strictly not allowed on this subreddit. Now, this may come as a surprise to some, but the explanation is quite simple, r/femalepessimism hates ALL non-Chad men, even those who pretend to be foids. Similarly to JK Rowling, they are radical feminists who hate all men, but do mot consider trannies to be women, and so hate them as well.

However, this also gives us a perfect avenue for attack. Reddit would never ban a subreddit for openly wishing death on men, but for mildly disliking trannies? This sub might as well be a neonazi convention.

The plan is simple, we will mass report the subreddit for it’s “blatant transphobia”. Using the below link (no reddit account required) pretend to be a concerned user who stumbled upon this subreddit by chance and was appalled by the blatant transphobia on display. I pretended to be a tranny who was banned from the sub for sharing “‘my experiences as a trans woman” but you don’t have to get so creative, just point to rule 2 of the subreddit, which clearly states that only real women are allowed in the subreddit, and pretend to be outraged over this blatant display of transphobia.

Once more, the subreddit name is Femalepessimism, write it as such (without the r/) when you’re prompted in the report.
trans women are women!! ban this subreddit now for transphobia!
:soy:

Ye, I've gotten a few users reported before lel
The main problem with reddit’s in platform reports is that they must first go through the mods of the subreddit, who then decide whether or not to push things towards thr admins. r/femalepessimism mods likely hate trannies aswell, so reporting a user will accomplish precious little.

Reporting the subreddit itself to reddit directly however, should result in more drastic action.

I just submitted the report.

nah it's a funny subreddit

get off your lazy asses and report this foid safe space

Based, but I've also got an idea. There are some self-hating foids thERe, so brocels with plebbit account could larp as them and roast foid scum into oblivion without any consequences. Moreover, by doing so they could freely encourage already self hating foids to rope in Minecraft :feelsthink:

There's nothing wrong with some trolling

A post, which was recently shown on here, questions why foids even allow ugly men to exist.
What do they mean foids “allow us to exist”
Wtf are they going to do realisticly

Even if they somehow killed us all now they have no one to keep their shitty society going

How do I report the whole subreddit?

While reading the comments of this post, I stumbled upon something fairly interestingView attachment 1226012

:feelskek:
Even after all the reports It wont get banned just because It is a female subreddit

Female pessimism caused by lad dumping their asses

Nvm, looks like you can go through this and report the comments:

That’s the femalepessimism mod team account, nothing you report there makes it to reddit admins.

Like I mentioned earlier the main problem with reddit’s in platform reports is that they must first go through the mods of the subreddit, who then decide whether or not to push things towards thr admins. r/femalepessimism mods likely hate trannies aswell, so reporting a user will accomplish precious little.

Some people struggled with finding the option to report a community, use this new link which should automatically take you to a community report ticket. Choose the option to report a community for violating the content policy when prompted

:feelskek:
Even after all the reports It wont get banned just because It is a female subreddit
Nah, reddit values trannies over foids. Foids are no longer the prime victim class, they need to be respectful of trannies or they get banned all the same

What do they mean foids “allow us to exist”
Wtf are they going to do realisticly

Even if they somehow killed us all now they have no one to keep their shitty society going
Foids have armies of white knights and Simps ready to give their lives for a 0.01% chance of getting a pussy.

Foids have armies of white knights and Simps ready to give their lives for a 0.01% chance of getting a pussy.
White knights who are ready to defend a random foid from Chad's aggression and are already dying for it. Perhaps they are so desperate to get pussy that they are ready to commit genocide.

How do you report them??

Follow the link, then enter the following

“Community help” should be chosen by default

You can use a burner email if you wish

“ I want to report a subreddit for violating the content policy”

“Femalepessimism”

“Hate/harassment”

Your reddit username is optional

“Transphobia”

Then in the final box explain how the subreddit bans all trannies. Cite rule 2 or attach a photo of it if you want

Reported that subreddit

Follow the link provided in the original post and click community help. Here, this link should take you directly to community help, then just choose the option to report a subreddit for breaking tos https://support.reddithelp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001103212
Thanks a lot. I reported it. :feelsokman:

I said there are 115 instances of them banning trans people (comes up if you CTRL-F the phrase "Only females/afab are allowed on this sub" on the u/femalepessimist-ModTeam page).

I attached two screenshots from the rule section showing Rule 2 and one of the instances mentioned above.

Hopefully this gets them sent to banworld.

Trans women are women, boyos! :feelsPop:

I said there are 115 instances of them banning trans people (comes up if you CTRL-F the phrase "Only females/afab are allowed on this sub" on the u/femalepessimist-ModTeam page).
Smart, that should help get reddit jannies on the case.

We couldnt do it even if we wanted to :feelsjuice: Well i guess you can make a bunch of psyOp accounts there and try to get the sub banned for transphobia i guess because reddit will only move a finger to protect troons.

The plan is simple, we will mass report the subreddit for it’s “blatant transphobia”
meh. Foids always win. It is over. No way we can get foids to be good humans anymore, ur wasting ur time and making them important in ur free brain storage.

Reported that mentally ill psych ward of a reddit.

reddit will only move a finger to protect troons.
Correct. The sub openly bans trannies. This should be a pretty easy case.

subreddit noted. will take a look at this

Looking to score some doxxes before the sub gets shoah’d? :feelshmm:
lets just say I think Mr Meeks words of wisdom will soon be said to many of these insufferable whores.

“DONT YOU EVER GET UP”
IMG 0713