Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Shaky hands

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So ı have shaky hands since ı know myself. my hands shaking out of my control that's not like Parkinson's disease but my hands shaking a bit. traumas from my childhood caused this disease. I fucking hate being myself.

had this ever since i started PMO.

Did you visited a doctor for this OP ? Also can you get a job even with shaky hands ?

Did you visited a doctor for this OP ? Also can you get a job even with shaky hands ?
ı think ı can.it is not much that .you barely can notice it.also ı'm pretty good at aiming even though my hands shake a bit
had this ever since i started PMO.
thats straight suifuel

So ı have shaky hands since ı know myself. my hands shaking out of my control that's not like Parkinson's disease but my hands shaking a bit. traumas from my childhood caused this disease. I fucking hate being myself.

Take propranolol. It's a beta-blocker that's used off-label for exactly this.

It could be damage to the brainstem. I would know since I've had Tremors (shaking hands) since I was bit by the fly when I was one year old. It gave me Brainstem Encephalitis(inflammation of the Brainstem) which led to it being damaged.. it's actually miraculous that I survived.
This might work if it isn't like what I got.

When you can't even go ER:feelskek:

When you can't even go ER:feelskek:
actually ı can :feelshmm:
It could be damage to the brainstem. I would know since I've had Tremors (shaking hands) since I was bit by the fly when I was one year old. It gave me Brainstem Encephalitis(inflammation of the Brainstem) which led to it being damaged.. it's actually miraculous that I survived.

This might work if it isn't like what I got.

thanks boyos
never began for me