Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Shag me or You’re Fatphobic”

Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek:..................:feelsclown:

I would.

She wouldn't.

Does that make me fatphobic by default ? :feelsrope:

Why doesn't she date a fat guy? What a fatphobic

Tenor

i hate fat women, i'd rather be alone that touch them.

If this crazy eyed pigskin put the amount of effort she's using to oink into working out, she wouldn't be making her obesity other people's problem.

It's always hilarious to see women attempt to shame Chad into like them so they don't have to put any effort into improving themselves. :feelshaha:

These same landwhales are the ones that repeatedly say '' You aren't entitled to sex inkwell!!!!'' :soy:

Same shit with trannies as well

Last edited:
She can still get a chad to fuck her, what fat fuck guy can get a stacy? None, fatcels are subhuman and can’t even get a whale of their own kind.

If this crazy eyed pigskin put the amount of effort she's using to oink into working out, she wouldn't be making her obesity other people's problem.

It's always hilarious to see women attempt to shame Chad into like them so they don't have to put any effort into improving themselves. :feelshaha:
Tyrone will have sex with this worthless being. Even chadlite might occasionally entertain this beast. But she probably wants giga chad.

I would fuck her, she wouldn't fuck me.

So fuck her, I hope she dies.

This fat lazy boar is getting all fussy after not getting Chad cock for a long time, while her weightmatch is rotting away playing vidia and gulping sweet tea :feelsclown:

I would fuck her, but she'd reject me or accept it then regret it and claim rape

She smiles since she's thinking of food, not cock.

This fat lazy boar is getting all fussy after not getting Chad cock for a long time, while her weightmatch is rotting away playing vidia and gulping sweet tea :feelsclown:
I like sweet tea :feelscomfy:

i hate fat women, i'd rather be alone that touch them.
While I agree, volcel if you wouldn't. If this bitch lost her pounds she would be a Stacylite look at the eyes and facial structure behind the fat slobs

" marginalized group "
The same people who'd shit on incels for their looks