Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SFcels, would you fuck this black pussy?

• Thread starter CuckleberryFinn
  • Start date
C

CuckleberryFinn

Banned
-
nice-shaved-black-pussy.jpghttp:

No, I wouldn't fuck even the prettiest mixed-black woman. They just disgust me.

gay_fag said:
No, I wouldn't fuck even the prettiest mixed-black woman. They just disgust me.

You wouldn't fuck Rihanna in her prime

dam she was hot

NekoStance said:
You wouldn't fuck Rihanna in her prime

dam she was hot

I don't find her attractive at all, sorry. Black people look like monkeys to me and I don't want to be edgy, it's just my personal opinion.

gay_fag said:
I don't find her attractive at all, sorry. Black people look like monkeys to me and I don't want to be edgy, it's just my personal opinion.

Would you fuck any non-white?

Yes I would and landwhales too.

NekoStance said:

That depends on what you call a non-white. I've had asians fetish since I was a child and I would fuck a japanese girl till I would fucking die. But only white asians. If we talk about other races Ariana Grande's (fake) level of dark skin is the highest I can take. There are obviously exceptions and when I would be super horny I wouldn't be able to control myself but with my consious mind I just find dark coloured pussy disgusting.

I just saw OP image now (badly embedded)

fucking gross man, nappy black hair ain't attractive but shaved head is even grosser

I'd fuck that day and night.

gay_fag said:
NekoStance said:
That depends on what you call a non-white. I've had asians fetish since I was a child and I would fuck a japanese girl till I would fucking die. But only white asians. If we talk about other races Ariana Grande's (fake) level of dark skin is the highest I can take. There are obviously exceptions and when I would be super horny I wouldn't be able to control myself but with my consious mind I just find dark coloured pussy disgusting.

Are you white? Just go to Thailand or some other place like that then