Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Sexy son hypothesis", the original blackpill

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★
RonaldFisher1912.jpg

"In a society where males compete with each other to be chosen as he-men by females, one of the best things a mother can do for her genes is to make a son who will turn out in his turn to be an attractive he-man. If she can ensure that her son is one of the fortunate few males who wins most of the copulations in the society when he grows up, she will have an enormous number of grandchildren. The result of this is that one of the most desirable qualities a male can have in the eyes of a female is, quite simply, sexual attractiveness itself. "

"If females choose physically attractive males, they will tend to get physically attractive sons, and, thus more grandchildren, because other choosy females will prefer their attractive, sexy sons. The theory will function regardless of the physical or behavioral trait a female chooses, as long as it is heritable (that is, the trait varies between individuals of the population), because it is possessing the trait that makes males attractive, and not the qualities of the trait in itself. "

It truly never began.

Last edited:
The game was over before it even began.

The game was over before it even began.
It's literally in their DNA to only want gigachad's seed inside them :feelsrope:

Funny because my dad was a chad who impregnated multiple women (and left them) but I still turned into a truecel :feelskek: I only inherited his height. If I had his face and psychopathic low inhibness maybe I could have turned into something.

It's literally in their DNA to only want gigachad's seed inside them :feelsrope:

Funny because my dad was a chad who impregnated multiple women (and left them) but I still turned into a truecel :feelskek: I only inherited his height.
Same with my Father, he impregnated another woman before even having me. The only positive thing that I've gotten out of his genetics was his height.