Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sexually pathetic and degenerate things I have done due to Inceldom

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

The Melcel
-
I know my Creole-pilled brocel @Qwertyuiop99 has made list-style posts like this before, but hopefully this won't be quite as extreme (Haiti has a way of breaking a man).

1. Once I was doing homework in a commons area of the departmental building, I got so damn horny I could not wait until the end of the day when I would go back to my room. Near where I was sitting were a couple single-occupancy bathrooms, but they were locked—they were locked very often, so I wasn't going to wait around. Instead, I walked all the way across the quadrangle to a library that I knew had other single-occupancy bathrooms, and was finally able to jerk off in peace inside one of them.

2. A similar incident, not long after the first: I was noticing this hot girl who was sitting in a chair in such a seductive way (image is still burned into my broken mind), with her ass sticking out and her back all curved, and again I went to a single-occupancy bathroom to masturbate (actually the ones in that same library again).

3. This one happened more recently than the others, and was a bit clever: I was walking between two classes one morning, and there were two girls walking ahead of me. One of them, who was Asian, had a really nice ass that was accentuated by tight black leggings. However, because I walk fast due to my crippling anxiety, I quickly passed them. But I realized that I wanted to see her nice ass for longer. So I enacted the following scheme: I slackened my pace, until they gradually caught up with me, and then I was walking behind them. Seeing the girl's asscheeks moving as she walked, in leggings no less, was one of the most gratifying experiences of my life. I was even getting a little hard as I was walking. Finally they turned the corner and I kept going straight, or maybe I passed them up again, I don't remember. Either way, that is going to be one the stories that I tell my incel son when he is going to college—wait I forgot, I can't breed :feelsUnreal:

4. This next one happened longer ago, closer to the times of the first two. There's really not much to it: I was studying in my lonely dorm room one night, and I got so horny I cummed myself without hands. Absolutely insane.
Something similar happened tonight actually, after I saw some erotic photos from an instagram account that had been posted on this forum. I'm such a bad person. Or is it the girls who are so bad for putting themselves out like that on slutstagram? OR is it both? Probably—I don't think the blame can rest solely on one side.

5. This is actually the oldest of the list, and I am going to omit/change some details because it might be too specific. I'm not sure I should say it at all, but it fits the theme. Shortly before uni I went on a camping trip with new some students from my same school and also a few nearby schools. One night we were sleeping under the stars (a few had tents though), but I put my pallet and sleeping bag a little farther away for the others. And once everyone had laid down and stopped talking for a while, I primally pressed myself against the ground until I came. How's that for reconnecting with nature? Uni was over for me before it even began!!! :feelsrope::feelswhat:

Last edited:
I know my Creole-pilled brocel @Qwertyuiop99 has made list-style posts like this before, but hopefully this won't be quite as extreme (Haiti has a way of breaking a man).

1. Once I was doing homework in a commons area of the departmental building, I got so damn horny I could not wait until the end of the day when I would go back to my room. Near where I was sitting were a couple single-occupancy bathrooms, but they were locked—they were locked very often, so I wasn't going to wait around. Instead, I walked all the way across the quadrangle to a library that I knew had other single-occupancy bathrooms, and was finally able to jerk off in peace inside one of them.

2. A similar incident, not long after the first: I was noticing this hot girl who was sitting in a chair in such a seductive way (image is still burned into my broken mind), with her ass sticking out and her back all curved, and again I went to a single-occupancy bathroom to masturbate (actually the ones in that same library again).

3. This one happened more recently than the others, and was a bit clever: I was walking between two classes one morning, and there were two girls walking ahead of me. One of them, who was Asian, had a really nice ass that was accentuated by tight black leggings. However, because I walk fast due to my crippling anxiety, I quickly passed them. But I realized that I wanted to see her nice ass for longer. So I enacted the following scheme: I slackened my pace, until they gradually caught up with me, and then I was walking behind them. Seeing the girl's asscheeks moving as she walked, in leggings no less, was one of the most gratifying experiences of my life. I was even getting a little hard as I was walking. Finally they turned the corner and I kept going straight, or maybe I passed them up again, I don't remember. Either way, that is going to be one the stories that I tell my incel son when he is going to college—wait I forgot, I can't breed :feelsUnreal:

4. This next one happened longer ago, closer to the times of the first two. There's really not much to it: I was studying in my lonely dorm room one night, and I got so horny I cummed myself without hands. Absolutely insane.
Something similar happened tonight actually, after I saw some erotic photos from an instagram account that had been posted on this forum. I'm such a bad person. Or is it the girls who are so bad for putting themselves out like that on slutstagram? OR is it both? Probably—I don't think the blame can rest solely on one side.

5. This is actually the oldest of the list, and I am going to omit/change some details because it might be too specific. I'm not sure I should say it at all, but it fits the theme. Shortly before uni I went on a camping trip with new some students from my same school and also a few nearby schools. One night we were sleeping under the stars (a few had tents though), but I put my pallet and sleeping bag a little farther away for the others. And once everyone had laid down and stopped talking for a while, I primally pressed myself against the ground until I came. How's that for reconnecting with nature? Uni was over for me before it even began!!! :feelsrope::feelswhat:
Based masturbation addict

this is a sign that you are gonna rape :soy:

This is what nofap is far more likely to do to you physiologically.

I'm suffering a lot at work ,in the gym.
Seeing thighs alone is enough to make me hard . I remember when I was In my home country, I used to be lost watching big ass/boob woman at my church, often going to watch the volleyball women. I used to to this longer and more expensive path to go to college because it's more crowded,I can feel women'skin, seeing big ass/boob women,gropemax.

The past Sunday, that woman that sat before me at the church at a massive boobs,seeing her big tits in the dress was more suifuel. Yeah time I see that big ass tall Arab woman ,I ended cumming when I got home. Today around 4am I cummed for her.

When I was in my home country, the morning of my college entrance exam ,I was sliding Anastasia kvitko pictures while fucking my pillow pretending I was fucking her. Ofc I cummed.

Now I'm USA when I see a big ass woman I don't turn my head but when I was in my home country.i would wath as long as I can.
To reward myself after midterm/finals ,I cummed.

I hate beach and gym because they make me want to put my dick out and cum .

This is what nofap is far more likely to do to you physiologically.
Nofap is the most retarded thing in existance, no foid is going to suddenly notice you if you stopped beating your meat. There are copes far better than the retardedness that is nofap.

I jerked off in the forest, I jerked in a car, I jerked off everywhere

Don't blame you man, i blame the foids that are responsible for all of this degeneracy

Did you wash your hands after?