Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sexuality and romance is entirely scientific.

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
To put it plain, love is not some kind of magical thing that two predestined people formulate. In reality, in order to achieve romance, you have to meet a very set criteria set by biology and nature, something many of us will never achieve. Of course this is different for women since they are the selective species to men, but you have to realize that you were doomed from the beginning. You never had a fucking chance.

That's what i always have to say. Romance is for Chads only. True love is for Chads only. You must be highly desirable to experience this.

Of course. Love at first sight is nothing more than "my brain chemicals dictate that this specimen is very good for procreation".

Yeah, love is not real anyways. Usually that gets mistaken as "value"or whatever. Perceiving attractiveness buzzes up our hormones.

We're all just numbers in a matrix...

Last edited:
Hypergamy has been inflated by technology. JFL at using the "scientific" and "natural" memes. You know what happened when females refused to give sex to average males in the very very past (early humans)? The males simply raped them.

That's what i always have to say. Romance is for Chads only. True love is for Chads only. You must be highly desirable to experience this.
Of course. Love at first sight is nothing more than "my brain chemicals dictate that this specimen is very good for procreation".

I hate how roasties act like love at first site has nothing to do with looks, as if they could sense a mans personality just by looking at him.

I hate how roasties act like love at first site has nothing to do with looks, as if they could sense a mans personality just by looking at him.