Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sexual servitor

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Il 570xN3057233563 q5w6

Screenshot 20230629 112225

Screenshot 20230629 1122192

My dead servitor

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/chaosmagick/comments/11ps2nz/the_astral_form_of_my_dead_servitor/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=1

Servitor Altar

12011b657a5f05a97835e811a6c55fa4

I used this video when I performed my servitor creation ritual

peak schizophrenia

youve truly lost it

This is super cool I love it

Has any of the magic worked for you so far

Okay so when you said I can use a figurine, could I somehow use one of those anime girl figurines?

I don't think my mom is going to enjoy me having a pocket pussy or sex doll kek.

You said that I would have to put a quartz in something.

Could I just replace the stone with the anime figure itself? I figure that I would just need to store the consciousness in an arcane symbol and then transfer said consciousness into the figure and put it under my pillow or near me when I sleep.

Yes. The anime figure would be an idol
So hypothetically speaking, when I go to sleep and hopefully have a dream, would I be having sex with someone of the likes of the anime figure? Also I think I could skip the gestation period due to the fact that the character would already have the personality of the existing character from whatever show it's from. Or it wouldn't be that hard to gestate the consciousness due to the fact that I could just think of the character relatively quick and some of their key personality traits.

I'm probably going to try to make a Makima one.