Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sexual selection and why it is necessary for our evolution

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Sexual selection is a very powerful force that gets rid of bad genetics. It is when males compete and females choose. That is the main reason why inceldom exists, and since our genetics are much worse quality than males who are in a higher hierarchy than us we are destined to die without reproducing. This fate was given to us by our nature, the sexual selection.

There was a study done with beetles and they have found out that populations with strong sexual selection maintained higher fitness and were MUCH less likely to go extinct, they could still reproduce after 20 generations even when inbreeding took place, whereas populations with weak or non-existent sexual selection had huge declines in health, and were destined to go extinct just after 10th generation. Humanity would go extinct if not for sexual selection.

How do females choose? They choose by looking at obvious phenotypic traits, that includes eye area, eye colour, sharp or weak jawline etc. Those are prime and only traits that females choose by because phenotypic traits do not include in personality but rather physical and visible traits. Let me give you one example on what kind of humans went extinct some generations ago, people with no iris, yes we actually had people living with no iris and they went extinct because women did not want to reproduce with them. Why was that trait bad? Because humans, subconsciously and instinctively, wanted to see where other humans were looking at, and it was impossible to do that by looking at people who had no iris, also having no iris was 'ugly', as some incels with recessed mandibles and no chin are considered to be ugly, and they are chosen by female's nature to die out.

Male humans are both polyamorous and monogamous animals, some just want to have a loving girlfriend, and some just want to fuck as many women as they can, but what about females? Females can't help themselves but fuck as many males with good phenotypic traits as possible to secure success for their own future generation's child, and humanity's evolutionary success in long-term.

Conclusion
Humans are still very driven by instincts. Incels' fate is to die alone, and it's truly saddening for individuals like ourselves. Incels lack good phenotypic traits, and because of that females just won't reproduce with us due to the chances of our offspring being born with bad mutations and is less likely to survive in this cruel world. That's just how this world is, simply cruel, yet that's the best what nature can provide, and without the CRUEL and BRUTAL nature; humans species would go extinct within some generations.

Sexual selection protects against extinction https://www.nature.com/articles/nature14419

Even more brutal when I realize many women above 40 who can't reproduce anymore still only want chad

ugly women should not be able to get laid either so that genes actually get better over time

I find it stupid that people claim "natural selection" when it is usually the ugly women that pass on the shitty genes because of how easy they have it.

I find it stupid that people claim "natural selection" when it is usually the ugly women that pass on the shitty genes because of how easy they have it.

Evolutioncels BTFO

ugly women should not be able to get laid either so that genes actually get better over time
That is really saddening. The sexual selection is a mode of natural selection but there are still some differences between those two. In sexual selection females dominate, and females are the ones who choose partners(my second sentence in the first paragraph). That's the reason why subhuman females can still reproduce, because males do not choose(on average).

That is really saddening. The sexual selection is a mode of natural selection but there are still some differences between those two. In sexual selection females dominate, and females are the ones who choose partners(my second sentence in the first paragraph). That's the reason why subhuman females can still reproduce, because males do not choose(on average).
The government should enforce eugenics and sterilize subhumans.

COPE. EVEN THE OLD FEMALES WHO CANT REPRODUCE WANT CHAD.

COPE. EVEN THE OLD FEMALES WHO CANT REPRODUCE WANT CHAD.
Cope? Did you read my thread? Of course they want chad, because they are the ones choosing partners. They do still get chads.

I just have to call out Darwinism applied to human sexual relations for the bullshit it is every fucking time.

WOMEN. NOWADAYS. ARE. NOT. ON. AVERAGE. REPRODUCING. WITH. TOP. TIER. CHADS. AT. THEIR. PRIME.

Tattoo that shit. Women nowadays are encouraged to focus on career and no-strings attached sex during all their prime years, and only think about marriage/children after 30 or so.

The average western kid is born from an old woman and an equally old poor-genetics betabuxx.

Women FUCK Chads galore while on pill/condom/abortion during their prime years and just settle with a betabuxx to have kids. That's the most common scenario nowadays.

EVERYONE LOSES.

If that Darwinism shit was right we would already have way less ugly people since the pill and women's liberation have been around for 2, maybe 3 generations on the west.

How would humanity go extinct anyway? We are largely on top of the food chain, unlike cockroaches.
I just have to call out Darwinism applied to human sexual relations for the bullshit it is every fucking time.

WOMEN. NOWADAYS. ARE. NOT. ON. AVERAGE. REPRODUCING. WITH. TOP. TIER. CHADS. AT. THEIR. PRIME.

Tattoo that shit. Women nowadays are encouraged to focus on career and no-strings attached sex during all their prime years, and only think about marriage/children after 30 or so.

The average western kid is born from an old woman and an equally old poor-genetics betabuxx.

Women FUCK Chads galore while on pill/condom/abortion during their prime years and just settle with a betabuxx to have kids. That's the most common scenario nowadays.

EVERYONE LOSES.

If that Darwinism shit was right we would already have way less ugly people since the pill and women's liberation have been around for 2, maybe 3 generations on the west.
High IQ

EVERYONE LOSES.

"WOMEN. NOWADAYS. ARE. NOT. ON. AVERAGE. REPRODUCING. WITH. TOP. TIER. CHADS. AT. THEIR. PRIME."
How do you know what's the most common scenario nowadays? I have heard cucks raise chads' kids.

"If that Darwinism shit was right we would already have way less ugly people since the pill and women's liberation have been around for 2, maybe 3 generations on the west" Elaborate.

How would humanity go extinct anyway? We are largely on top of the food chain, unlike cockroaches.

High IQ
Should've asked that question a few hundred thousand years ago. It didn't go extinct because of sexual selection and it won't go extinct because of sexual selection, and it is too late to go extinct at this point.

In the olden days, many incels (including ugly women) most likely would have died from disease or infection whereas strong Chad's would heal and survive. But because of techniques like vaccination, medication, and health care; we allow those who would have otherwise died to survive.

This also includes the invention of c-section births. In fact, most western women can't give birth naturally anymore- many would die during pregnancy as nature intended.

Sexual selection is one of the most destructive forces of nature because it kills genetic diversity. What if that sickly incel is a genius researcher who could very well pass on his genius gene to a Chad child through genetic recombination?

Also remember that foid only want the top 5% of men. If all incels die out then normies will be the new incels, chad-lites the new normies, chads the new chad-lites, and giga chad the new chad... and it'll keep going on and on and on and on forever.

:soy:
holy shit have you even taken the blackpill

And clearly, you're retarded. I'm claiming that incels have inferior genetics. Ugly women have inferior genetics too. Women can't be incels and I never stated they could be. By juggernauts law a 1/10 deformed foid (and tinder experiments) any foid can find sex.

Please learn basic reading comprehension skills before insulting others and bringing shame to the incel community by having such a low IQ.

Thanks.

EVERYONE LOSES.

How do you know what's the most common scenario nowadays? I have heard cucks raise chads' kids.
This exists of course but it's not as common as some people put it to be.

"If that Darwinism shit was right we would already have way less ugly people since the pill and women's liberation have been around for 2, maybe 3 generations on the west" Elaborate.
Well, it's self-evident. If that Darwinian shit were right we would already have much less ugly people around after ~2 generations of women only reproducing with Chads.

That's just how this world is, simply cruel, yet that's the best what nature can provide, and without the CRUEL and BRUTAL nature; humans species would go extinct within some generations.
@Zyros

This exists of course but it's not as common as some people put it to be.

Well, it's self-evident. If that Darwinian shit were right we would already have much less ugly people around after ~2 generations of women only reproducing with Chads.
Did you take into account women who are VERY ugly being able to reproduce or bad traits that could be inherited from grandmas and grandpas genetics?

NATURECEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go swallow cianide.

"Evolution" is just a meme, it's just a manner of speaking, it's not like we are evolving toward some noble goal, some "end", some achievment. It's just selfish genes perpetuating themselves aimlessly for the sake of perpetuation, an endless, meaningless, absurd copy/modify/pasta.

well hypergamy, you see, empires go through cycles, monogamy>hypergamy>polygamy, lets say we drop the normie sexual middle class, which is where we will be when it becomes a full blown polygamist society, this means 80% of women are making babies with 20% of men, raising the inter-relatedness of the entire population. This will inevitably lead to inbreeding, which, of coarse, as Incel4life points out, is dysgenic.

Did you take into account women who are VERY ugly being able to reproduce or bad traits that could be inherited from grandmas and grandpas genetics?
No but if you do it just make the Darwinian argument even less appealing.